You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Disappointed

edited August 2014 in Poker Chat
Just been watching some SnG's , in particular a player who is supposed to be an expert and does coaching.
His attitude on the tables is not what i was expecting.
Its a wonder he gets any business.

E.g.

“Coach”: **** this fish

› Dealing the river 9s

› Player 1 has won 3,730 chips with Three 3s 3s3c3hKhQs

› The hand has finished

Player 1: ul

Player 1: pal 

› Player 2 has posted a small blind of 75

Coach”: k **** 3 again

› Player 1 has posted a big blind of 150

› Player 3 folded

Coach”: DONK

› Player 4 folded

Player 1: u shud know heel call owt he bin doin all game

› “Coach” raised for 450

› Player 2 folded

› Player 1 folded

Coach”: game after game its re tard after braindead re tard

“Coach”: no doubt the idiot calls with nothing

11:14 › Player 1 folded

› “Coach” showed 2dAd

› Player 2showed As4c

› Dealing the turn 4d

› Dealing the river Qh

“Coach”: and hits

Comments

• edited August 2014
    It came as a shock to me when I was at a table and saw it too.
    It's a funny old world!
  • edited August 2014
    That'll be the Gordon Ramsay method of teaching
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Disappointed:
    That'll be the Gordon Ramsay method of teaching
    Posted by NoseyBonk

I don't think the **** are Michelin stars!
  • edited August 2014

I despair....

I mean, really, I thought the days when peeps wrote that sort of nonsense in the chat box were long gone. All over a game of poker.

If we really want poker to succeed, we need to cut this sort of stuff out, we just do.

I hope you reported it to Customer Care, Mick?

• edited August 2014
    In a peverse way I kinda like seeing stuff like this, normally means there is a tilting player at your table and the game has just got a bit easier!
  • edited August 2014
    I can understand how he feels, but I am learning that the filth hands win here, you have to change your stratergy and play the rubbish thats what a lot do and it works. Your graph does show playing good poker does'nt work on this site. No offence to the players but they just play differently. If it works don't change. Good luck to all and may your babies be little ones. XXX
  • edited August 2014

Apart from being downright rude the level of stupidity of these so called 'pros' is hilarious.

Recreational players that make these mistakes are the reason 'pros' make profit. Do these people honestly think that players are going to want to deposit their hard earned cash so they can be ridiculed for not playing optimal poker?

Its astounding that people with the intellect to be able to profit from poker in today's games cannot grasp this.

Would you tell a customer that came into your shop to **** off if they wanted something different to what you recommended? Ofc not.

Rant over :)

• edited August 2014
    I despair.... I mean, really, I thought the days when peeps wrote that sort of nonsense in the chat box were long gone. All over a game of poker.   If we really want poker to succeed, we need to cut this sort of stuff out, we just do. I hope you reported it to Customer Care, Mick?    
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yep
  • edited August 2014
    Apart from being downright rude the level of stupidity of these so called 'pros' is hilarious. Recreational players that make these mistakes are the reason 'pros' make profit. Do these people honestly think that players are going to want to deposit their hard earned cash so they can be ridiculed for not playing optimal poker? Its astounding that people with the intellect to be able to profit from poker in today's games cannot grasp this. Would you tell a customer that came into your shop to **** off if they wanted something different to what you recommended? Ofc not. Rant over :)
    Posted by 77Chris91
    Post of the Week, Chris. You get it.  
  • edited August 2014
              Wtf where do these peeps get there ideas. 
  • edited August 2014
    I thought it was getting worse tbh, you see it all the time on all sites (though admittedly usually from idiots who are losing players who think they are losing players cause everyone else is lucky)
  • edited August 2014
    WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESES RIVERS ITS BECOME A JOKE TO POKER, AM TO SCARED TO PLAY ANYTHING AND THAT MEANS NO MORE MONEY TO SKY ARE THEY DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS I'VE VIDEO 27 GAMES IN THE WEEK ON P&L 22 LOST ON THE RIVER CARD WHATS GOING ON SOME PLEASE EXPLAIN, REFRAME FROM GIVING THE SAME ANSWERS PLEASE AND I HEAR APPRANTLY AM A BAD PLAYER LOL
    Posted by infurno119
    wrong section mate, needs to go in BBV
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Disappointed : wrong section mate, needs to go in BBV
    Posted by VespaPX
    haha cheers it was the disspointing part :)
  • edited August 2014
    WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESES RIVERS ITS BECOME A JOKE TO POKER, AM TO SCARED TO PLAY ANYTHING AND THAT MEANS I'M PLAYING TOO HIGH FOR MY BANKROLL, WORRIED ABOUT LOSING MONEY I CAN'T AFFORD
    Posted by infurno119
    Do you guys really NEVER see bad beats at live poker?
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Disappointed : Do you guys really NEVER see bad beats at live poker?
    Posted by shakinaces
    nah, only happen here apparently.