You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How are the Teams Picked?

As above.
There seems some big gaps between some of the teams.
Is it random draw or balanced mix of high,mid,low & mico players?

Comments

• edited August 2014
    It is a random draw I believe

From the info page belsibub

There will be a weekly team draw every Monday, starting from August 11th that will randomly allocate every player opted in with Promo Code: PREMIER to a Premiership Team (20 Teams in total). The Sky Poker REWARDS points you earn that week will contribute to your team’s points total for that week. The total score of each team will appear on our Sky Poker Premiership table at the bottom of this page (updated daily).

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-promotions/sky-poker-premiership?

Hope Helps :-)
  • edited August 2014
    So we all in a Different Team each week!!!!

I see!!!

It seems so far that about 10/15 Big points scorers will decide whole issue!

If 3/4 of these are in ONE team its game Over, just gotta hope you in that Team i guess!

....Its generous of Sky but is VERY Random!!

Means some very Low Traffic players get chance of Prize too too, on back of others Hard grind!!

Will this take off & encourage more traffic??...... or more Forum Banter???
    hmmmmmmmm???
  • edited August 2014
    I think anyone playing here lots will be fine, its just an extra incentive.  Anyone not so regular (like me) will have to play more to make the points.

Of course it will come down to the big hitters, that is obvious.  Me personally, I would like a couple of cashes to make it +ev for me and top up my DYM earnings :p
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: How are the Teams Picked?:
    It is a random draw I believe From the info page belsibub There will be a weekly team draw every Monday, starting from August 11th that will randomly allocate every player opted in with Promo Code: PREMIER to a Premiership Team (20 Teams in total). The Sky Poker REWARDS points you earn that week will contribute to your team’s points total for that week. The total score of each team will appear on our Sky Poker Premiership table at the bottom of this page (updated daily). https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-promotions/sky-poker-premiership? Hope Helps :-)
    Posted by GASLIGHT
    If it is random & all the grinders end up in just 5 teams surely that's no incentive to play?
  • edited August 2014
    Maybe next week you will be drawn with the grinders....luck of the draw