You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Shocked ant the word its happening consistantly all the time

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESES RIVERS ITS BECOME A JOKE TO POKER, AM TO SCARED TO PLAY ANYTHING AND THAT MEANS NO MORE MONEY TO SKY ARE THEY DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS I'VE VIDEO 27 GAMES IN THE WEEK ON P&L 22 LOST ON THE RIVER CARD WHATS GOING ON SOME PLEASE EXPLAIN, REFRAME FROM GIVING THE SAME ANSWERS PLEASE BLAMING MYH METHODS IVE BEEN IN VEGAS 100 AND PLAY PROFESSIONAL BUT THIS HAS GONE VIRAL HAPPENS EVERY GAME, DO SKY REALISE THERE PUSHING CUSTOMERS TO THE BRINK OF CRAZYNESS THAT THERE LEAVING????

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Yes, of course you play professionally.
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Shocked ant the word its happening consistantly all the time:
    WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THESES RIVERS ITS BECOME A JOKE TO POKER, AM TO SCARED TO PLAY ANYTHING AND THAT MEANS NO MORE MONEY TO SKY ARE THEY DOING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS I'VE VIDEO 27 GAMES IN THE WEEK ON P&L 22 LOST ON THE RIVER CARD WHATS GOING ON SOME PLEASE EXPLAIN, REFRAME FROM GIVING THE SAME ANSWERS PLEASE BLAMING MYH METHODS IVE BEEN IN VEGAS 100 AND PLAY PROFESSIONAL BUT THIS HAS GONE VIRAL HAPPENS EVERY GAME, DO SKY REALISE THERE PUSHING CUSTOMERS TO THE BRINK OF CRAZYNESS THAT THERE LEAVING????
    Posted by infurno119
    I can see why you are not winning.  Sky only let players win if English is their first language.  The best thing you can do is go to your local adult education center and take some English lessons.  You may be able to fool the system then.

Best of luck at the tables
  • edited August 2014
    What is going on with these rivers? It's become a joke. I am too scared to play anything, and that means I'm giving no more money to Sky. Are they doing anything about this?

I have recorded twenty-seven games this week and lost twenty-two on the river card. What's going on? Someone please explain! Refrain from giving the same answers please - blaming my methods. I've been in the Vegas 100 and play professionally, but this has gone viral. It happens every game!

Do Sky realise they're pushing customers to the brink of craziness and that they're leaving?

There.

No...

...it still sounds rubbish.
  • edited August 2014
    Ha Ha love the way sky take down the interesting long  thread from yesterday, would of been interesting to hear other players experiances and thoughts on why two outers are hitting with alarming frequency.

SO so so often i see runner runner flushs, perfect perfect to make an 'orford', or just a simple 2 outer when your holding a bigger pair than your opponent, These are 5% chances they should happen 5 times out of a hundred, i would say it is closer to 30-40%, How often have you seen 4 to a flush ???

I do not know the OP i dont think i have ever played with him, I also have ss graphs from 2 other sites with 1000+ games both are infinetly different to my sky graph. 

The fact that sky removed infurno's last thread where he was questioning the goings on seem a bit well, weird in itself, why hide a controversial but topical thread if they have nothing to hide ?

oh well
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Shocked ant the word its happening consistantly all the time:
    I found shocked ant
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I'd say that ant looks more worried than shocked.
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Shocked ant the word its happening consistantly all the time:
    Ha Ha love the way sky take down the interesting long  thread from yesterday, would of been interesting to hear other players experiances and thoughts on why two outers are hitting with alarming frequency. SO so so often i see runner runner flushs, perfect perfect to make an 'orford', or just a simple 2 outer when your holding a bigger pair than your opponent, These are 5% chances they should happen 5 times out of a hundred, i would say it is closer to 30-40%, How often have you seen 4 to a flush ??? I do not know the OP i dont think i have ever played with him, I also have ss graphs from 2 other sites with 1000+ games both are infinetly different to my sky graph.  The fact that sky removed infurno's last thread where he was questioning the goings on seem a bit well, weird in itself, why hide a controversial but topical thread if they have nothing to hide ? oh well
    Posted by GCDF
    Why would any operation sanction threads/comments which serve only to disparage the way in which they function?
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Shocked ant the word its happening consistantly all the time : Why would any operation sanction threads/comments which serve only to disparage the way in which they function?
    Posted by Slipwater

Why would any operation sanction threads/comments which serve only to disparage the way in which they function?

Well, they could allow such threads/comments because they could counter such remarks with repeating and standing by their site statement: the RNG is completely fair, random and unpredictable. Naturally, if the statement is no longer valid it may be preferable to simply delete such threads - perhaps they should also consider deleting the statement.

• edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Shocked ant the word its happening consistantly all the time : Why would any operation sanction threads/comments which serve only to disparage the way in which they function? Well, they could allow such threads/comments because they could counter such remarks with repeating and standing by their site statement: the RNG is completely fair, random and unpredictable. Naturally, if the statement is no longer valid it may be preferable to simply delete such threads - perhaps they should also consider deleting the statement.
    Posted by somer
    Correct.

And I have seen those responses on many occasions from Sky. Flogging a dead horse isn't good for either party.
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Shocked ant the word its happening consistantly all the time
    I am afraid it's just variance . Let me qualify that . I have played over a million hands online and play in excess of 50 mtts online a week . I have also spent time playing sit and goes using the Icm model some times playing over 200 in 1 session . Losing 22 hands on the river just means you aren't running particularly well . But this downturn in your fortunes does in no way mean the games are rigged or fixed . In order to beat this you need to play huge volumes and if you are playing optimally you will win in the long run . I advise you to purchase hold em manager software which will actually show whethere you are running badly or not and help to fix leaks in your game . In my experience some online coaching or video training together with increasing volume and playing to a better standard will help you . If you are considering playing professionally you need to get over complaining when you lose 22 times on the river .good luck to you
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Shocked ant the word its happening consistantly all the time : I can see why you are not winning.  Sky only let players win if English is their first language.  The best thing you can do is go to your local adult education center and take some English lessons.  You may be able to fool the system then. Best of luck at the tables
    Posted by cenachav
    Have you booked your place?  :-)