You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

please make it stop

edited September 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions
you really really really need to make the tables reopen 2-3 times after you bust a tourney.  incredibly annoying

Comments

• edited August 2014
    MAKE IT STOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!!!!
  • edited August 2014
    Hi mewillows,

Sorry for the delay in responding to you. We are aware of this issue and there is an ongoing piece of work to prevent it happening. I won't bore you with the technical reasons but there is a period of up to 30 seconds after elimination where the servers can still think that you are in the Tournament from which you have been knocked out. Therefore it is forcing the table to launch to ensure you don't miss hands.

I appreciate that this can be annoying and as I say we are progressing with a piece of work that will prevent this from occuring. 
  • edited August 2014
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: please make it stop:
    Hi mewillows, Sorry for the delay in responding to you. We are aware of this issue and there is an ongoing piece of work to prevent it happening. I won't bore you with the technical reasons but there is a period of up to 30 seconds after elimination where the servers can still think that you are in the Tournament from which you have been knocked out. Therefore it is forcing the table to launch to ensure you don't miss hands. I appreciate that this can be annoying and as I say we are progressing with a piece of work that will prevent this from occuring. 
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    2 min . job u r shitt