You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FIRST GOALSCORER PATENT

edited October 2014 in Betting Chat
I always like a first goalscorer bet and have decided this season to pick three players and put them in a first goalscorer patent each week.

I'll pick the same three players each week (barring injuries/suspension) EXCEPT for the six times they play my team (Leicester City) because I can't back a player to score against them!!

When that situation crops up I'll replace the player in question with City's David Nugent because he is a good player and takes our penalties!

It's only going to be a 25p patent with a £1.75 outlay but if it comes up once it will pay between £40/50 and I'm sure one of them will score most weeks to reduce the costs.

I've gone for the following three players

Sturridge (Liverpool) - great last season and will need to take over the mantle now Suarez has gone.

Costa (Chelsea) - about time they had a decent striker. He's virtually the only one they have and he's had a good pre-season already.

Sanchez (Aresenal) - think he's the player they have needed for years. He was in the shadows of other great players in Spain and I think he will help the Gunners to be genuine title contenders.

Roll on Saturday!!

https://st1.skybet.com/bet/img/accounts/bg_datahd.png) 0% 0% repeat-x #ffffff">Bet Details
ReceiptO/10869216/0000925
Bet placed at14/08/2014 19:49
Bet TypePatent
Bet ChannelInternet
Number of lines7
Stake per line£0.25
Total stake£1.75

Comments