You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Apps question?

edited August 2014 in Poker Chat
Ok, 2 apps, both sky made, 2 problems.

1. Sky Poker - when im playing nd im down to 1 tournament i'd like to go down spend sometime with mel, so i downloaded the sky poker app. But it refuses to open the table. Wont auto open, ive tried going into my tournaments and selecting the tournament but then it just freezes on a loading screen. 

2. Sky Sports - Is there anyway to change the push notifications. I don't mean to be rude, but i don't care than somebody has signed for some premiership club i have no relationship with.  I don't care that Kompany and Aguero have signed new 5 year deals. I dont care that Man utd won 2-1. But i would like a push app when something happens with my team, but i dont. 

Comments

• edited August 2014
    In Response to Apps question?:
    Ok, 2 apps, both sky made, 2 problems. 1. Sky Poker - when im playing nd im down to 1 tournament i'd like to go down spend sometime with mel, so i downloaded the sky poker app. But it refuses to open the table. Wont auto open, ive tried going into my tournaments and selecting the tournament but then it just freezes on a loading screen.  2. Sky Sports - Is there anyway to change the push notifications. I don't mean to be rude, but i don't care than somebody has signed for some premiership club i have no relationship with.  I don't care that Kompany and Aguero have signed new 5 year deals. I dont care that Man utd won 2-1. But i would like a push app when something happens with my team, but i dont. 
    Posted by The_Don90

What gen iPad are you using??

• edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Apps question?:
    In Response to Apps question? : What gen iPad are you using??
    Posted by thefa1lacy

iPhone 5s
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Apps question? : iPhone 5s
    Posted by The_Don90

Right ok, well cos your using it on the best Apple hardware going, until September 9th anyway, so your gonna have to keep checking for updates. It's been 9 days since the last one, which did have bug fixes. Hopefully they will be quick with the next one. On iPad Air the only problem is the lobby is at least a minute behind, so if it says 2/6, it will only be accurate in slow periods. If it's busy, you'll just constantly 'fail to reg' everything. 
    If notice an update, I'll post it on here. 

• edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Apps question? : Right ok, well cos your using it on the best Apple hardware going, until September 9th anyway, so your gonna have to keep checking for updates. It's been 9 days since the last one, which did have bug fixes. Hopefully they will be quick with the next one. On iPad Air the only problem is the lobby is at least a minute behind, so if it says 2/6, it will only be accurate in slow periods. If it's busy, you'll just constantly 'fail to reg' everything.  If notice an update, I'll post it on here. 
    Posted by thefa1lacy
    Cheers, was tryna hold off for new model but old phone just gave up on me :( 

will keep an eye out