You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

6 max Testimonial

edited August 2014 in Poker Chat
Just got back from Nottingham this Saturday afternoon and wanted to say what a great time I've had a DTD in the 6 max main. For a player such as myself for whom a £1K buy-in is well above my bankroll, it was great to be able to satellite into such a premium event for £10. I managed to get through day 1, and finally went out in 131st on day 2 and maybe if i had had a little more luck in a couple of flips, I could have gotten further. Met Tikay again, and the fabulous Jen Mason, and the whole event was run in a most welcoming manner. Good Luck to all the Sky players left it, and already looking forward to the next big live Sky Event in the hope of satteliting in again.

JD (memfno)

Comments

• edited August 2014
    In Response to 6 max Testimonial:
    Just got back from Nottingham this Saturday afternoon and wanted to say what a great time I've had a DTD in the 6 max main. For a player such as myself for whom a £1K buy-in is well above my bankroll, it was great to be able to satellite into such a premium event for £10. I managed to get through day 1, and finally went out in 131st on day 2 and maybe if i had had a little more luck in a couple of flips, I could have gotten further. Met Tikay again, and the fabulous Jen Mason, and the whole event was run in a most welcoming manner. Good Luck to all the Sky players left it, and already looking forward to the next big live Sky Event in the hope of satteliting in again. JD (memfno)
    Posted by memfno
    Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

• edited August 2014
    I shared a table with you for most of day 1 (the only day I had chips). It's always a really well run event at DTD, was a great few days even if it was a little short lived for me.
  • edited August 2014
    Lambert, it was good to share a table with you, and i well remember your turned K for the nut straight, putting my flopped straight into "idiot end" position! Thought you played well, and hope you figure to feel the sameway about my play. looking forward to the next one.

JD