You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Week 2 draw

This being done today? 

Also as city and liverpool dont play until next Monday does that mean if you get either of those two teams u can't win a free bet in week 2?

Comments

• edited August 2014
    no free bet if you get either those 2 then as it states in the t&cs at least thats how i read it
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Week 2 draw:
    This being done today?  Also as city and liverpool dont play until next Monday does that mean if you get either of those two teams u can't win a free bet in week 2?
    Posted by jdsallstar
    I Quote..

• The 20 Sky Poker Premiership teams each have a nickname that is associated with a corresponding Premier League team.

• If that linked Premier League team wins their Premier League match/matches within our Sky Poker Premiership weekly schedule and you contribute at least 50 points to your team score that week you will receive a £5 Free Sports Bet.

• If your corresponding Premier League Team does not play during our Sky Poker Premiership Week then you will not be eligible for any Free Bets.

• If your corresponding Premier League Team wins multiple Premier League games within our Sky Poker Premiership Week and you contribute 50 Sky Poker Rewards points to your team than you be eligible for £5 Free Sports Bets X the amount of corresponding Premier League Team wins.

• edited August 2014
    Week 2 draw done folks, at the top of the Poker Prem section now. Yep as others have said if your team doesn't play in the week it's just unlucky I'm afraid with regards to the free bet.