You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

are we all morons

edited August 2014 in Poker Chat
I cant be the only person who watches alledged poker experts cards up and speek with aurthority a monkey can do that.Cards down every time they waffle and talk rubbish,when they are wrong which is just about every time they  by there all say like that as well.Is poker about playing your cards and the other people or do you have to play 
by there stupid views  raise hear dont 3 bet dont limp when somone limps it is to hide there hand.

Am i the only person views poker experts as k..b heads.

All feed back welcome

Comments

• edited August 2014
    In Response to are we all morons:
    I cant be the only person who watches alledged poker experts cards up and speek with aurthority a monkey can do that.Cards down every time they waffle and talk rubbish,when they are wrong which is just about every time they  by there all say like that as well.Is poker about playing your cards and the other people or do you have to play  by there stupid views  raise hear dont 3 bet dont limp when somone limps it is to hide there hand. Am i the only person views poker experts as k..b heads. All feed back welcome
    Posted by uwilltilt
    Fantastic first post my friend.  So if I have understood you correctly, what you're saying is that the experts who give an analysis on a hand explaining what the player did right/wrong are 'k..b heads'?  Could this be the same said for football experts on tv? or perhaps boxing experts?
  • edited August 2014
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to are we all morons:
    I cant be the only person who watches alledged poker experts cards up and speek with aurthority a monkey can do that.Cards down every time they waffle and talk rubbish,when they are wrong which is just about every time they  by there all say like that as well.Is poker about playing your cards and the other people or do you have to play  by there stupid views  raise hear dont 3 bet dont limp when somone limps it is to hide there hand. Am i the only person views poker experts as k..b heads. All feed back welcome
    Posted by uwilltilt
    Probably
  • edited August 2014
    Wow was replying to one post now I'm replying to 2 and our original poster has vanished. Great timing doubleAAA and hijoker.
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: are we all morons:
    In Response to are we all morons : Fantastic first post my friend.  So if I have understood you correctly, what you're saying is that the experts who give an analysis on a hand explaining what the player did right/wrong are 'k..b heads'?  Could this be the same said for football experts on tv? or perhaps boxing experts?
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    Yes