You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Monday Night Football?

Hey.

Last week I was in 'The Blues'. 

Their game the weekend just gone was on Monday night, and of course they won. 

As the teams had already been re-drawn,  does this mean I wont be credited a free bet?

------

This week I'm a Citizen. Of course, we play on Monday Night Football next week too and there's every chance they'll beat Liverpool at home, and again I wont win anything as teams will have been re-drawn again?

The skybet people at sky HQ are obviously scared of my formidable punting record ;)

Comments

• edited August 2014
    In Response to Monday Night Football?:
    Hey. Last week I was in 'The Blues'.  Their game the weekend just gone was on Monday night, and of course they won.  As the teams had already been re-drawn,  does this mean I wont be credited a free bet? ------ This week I'm a Citizen. Of course, we play on Monday Night Football next week too and there's every chance they'll beat Liverpool at home, and again I wont win anything as teams will have been re-drawn again? The skybet people at sky HQ are obviously scared of my formidable punting record ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    alas the same thing happened to me, blues last week reds this week!
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Monday Night Football?:
    Hey. Last week I was in 'The Blues'.  Their game the weekend just gone was on Monday night, and of course they won.  As the teams had already been re-drawn,  does this mean I wont be credited a free bet? ------ This week I'm a Citizen. Of course, we play on Monday Night Football next week too and there's every chance they'll beat Liverpool at home, and again I wont win anything as teams will have been re-drawn again? The skybet people at sky HQ are obviously scared of my formidable punting record ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Unfortunately so Dohh. You've got the brunt of the draw there. The weeks always start afresh on the Monday so MNF teams are included as the beginning of that week not the end of the previous. Hopefully the team can make you some cash instead, although off to a sluggish start in 12th...
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Monday Night Football?:
    In Response to Monday Night Football? : Unfortunately so Dohh. You've got the brunt of the draw there. The weeks always start afresh on the Monday so MNF teams are included as the beginning of that week not the end of the previous. Hopefully the team can make you some cash instead, although off to a sluggish start in 12th...
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    Cheers for the clarification Dan. 

Must be nice to be a blue this week, £5 bet banked and Leicester at home to come. 

My nack of binking 81/1 doubles such as 2 MNF teams in a row strikes fear into the hearts of skybet odds compilers! ;)