You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO II - The FIRST Defection.

edited January 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments

Hi all.

I'm up in Newcastle, with a long hard day ahead tomorrow, & on Sunday, I'm driving down from Newcastle to London, so I'll be Offline most of the weekend.

Lisa & I have just had a chat, & decided we will not start going to "war", & do propoganda stuff, until Monday, when it will be a fair fight, as we'll both be available.

So that's a nice, clean & fair start to TKO II

PS - OnlyOneCt LuckBox Schmuckbox has agreed to join Team tikay. Sophies Mum will install him on the Management Team shortly. Hehe.

How'd you like THAT Lisa-marie?

More defectiions will be announced shortly.

PS - Peace until Monday, that's only fair.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    welcome aboard the winning team because after all craig there was only and will remain only one winning team and thats team TK
  • edited January 2010
    I have defected to the opposition and I am sure that I will not be the last.
  • edited January 2010
    As an Orfordian im wont be defecting to the otherside, So im on LML side as she is........

"One fit lady"
  • edited January 2010
    I managed to register for "Team Lisa-Marie" at about 4pm this afternoon.
    I'm just concerned that a thousand people beat me to it and that I may get lumped in with the Tikayite rabble.
    This obviously isn't a propaganda post; it's just the plaintive plea of a perturbed player.
  • edited January 2010

Welcome aboard Team tikay, to Mere, Tall & Apollo. You won't regret it.

PS - Apollo - you have not defected, you were always one of us.

• edited January 2010
    tikay appolo was on your team last time he has leftyou foe team lisa
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - The FIRST Defection.:
    tikay appolo was on your team last time he has leftyou foe team lisa
    Posted by 35suited
    I fear that you have misconstrued Tikay's attempt at "humour".
    He is well aware that I would never, willingly, jump aboard his sinking ship.
  • edited January 2010
    As an Orfordian im wont be defecting to the otherside, So im on LML side as she is........ "One fit lady"
    Posted by tallboy
    Does this post not clearly state im with LML?
  • edited January 2010
    welcome aboard the winning team because after all craig there was only and will remain only one winning team and thats team TK
    Posted by mabsue
    Cheers Mabby!

Very tough decision to make but i feel i have made the right choice!.

Lisa-Marie you know i think your a wonderful asset to Sky Poker and your gorgeous and i know for the next 5 tuesdays, i am going to be public enemy number 1 within the ranks of Team LML because of the traitorus defection, but i did it for me as i am a playa and if it was yourself against someone like Jimbo Fartigan or Ernie from Sesame Street (AKA: Trevor Harris) instead of my new boss then i would happily join the ranks of Team LML and i believe we would still win even if we did not turn up.

If i qualify for the big one at Nottingham in September, i promise to make it up to you somehow (don't know how like but i'll think of something lol!)

Anyway moving on, i'm delighted to join a fine premier league outfit in Team Tikay and i look forward to participating in Leg 1 on Tuesday!

That is all!!!!

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    Ha ha you spelt defectives wrong you idiot!!
  • edited January 2010
    Sticking by the poker players and not the luckboxes - so that me in team LML :)

• edited January 2010
    In Response to TKO II - The FIRST Defection.:
    Hi all. I'm up in Newcastle, with a long hard day ahead tomorrow, & on Sunday, I'm driving down from Newcastle to London, so I'll be Offline most of the weekend. Lisa & I have just had a chat, & decided we will not start going to "war", & do propoganda stuff, until Monday, when it will be a fair fight, as we'll both be available. So that's a nice, clean & fair start to TKO II . PS - OnlyOneCt LuckBox Schmuckbox has agreed to join Team tikay. Sophies Mum will install him on the Management Team shortly. Hehe. How'd you like THAT Lisa-marie? More defectiions will be announced shortly. PS - Peace until Monday, that's only fair.
    Posted by Tikay10

I'm sorry...WHO?
  • edited January 2010
    just signed up for team tikay
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - The FIRST Defection. : Cheers Mabby! Very tough decision to make but i feel i have made the right choice!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    These are not the words of a sane man! You poor deluded fool! You know deep in your heart that we were robbed....set up....cheated......(call it what you will) in the last event and you've fallen for blue rinse propaganda! You will, of course, be on the losing team but gl to you as an individual, you were a stronge Orfordian and you will be missed!

PS Turncoat! humph!
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Tikay,
    I'm sorry, I don't think you may be aware of it so I thought I'd better inform you that a rather large number of previous Team Tikay players that have already joined the ranks of the LOVELY LISA-MARIE! As many of your better players have now deserted Burgundy Fields I thought it would only be fair to offer you the chance to concede defeat NOW rather than suffer the ultimate humility of a 5-0 thrashing! By doing this we will go easy on you after going 3-0 up and allow you to win ONE of the remaining 2 legs! You know it makes sense so make it easier on yourself and those hardy (or should I say senile) few who have decided to stay faithful to you!
    I anticipate a swift and affirmative response! ;)

Chris
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Tikay, I'm sorry, I don't think you may be aware of it so I thought I'd better inform you that a rather large number of previous Team Tikay players that have already joined the ranks of the LOVELY LISA-MARIE! As many of your better players have now deserted Burgundy Fields I thought it would only be fair to offer you the chance to concede defeat NOW rather than suffer the ultimate humility of a 5-0 thrashing! By doing this we will go easy on you after going 3-0 up and allow you to win ONE of the remaining 2 legs! You know it makes sense so make it easier on yourself and those hardy (or should I say senile) few who have decided to stay faithful to you! I anticipate a swift and affirmative response! ;) Chris
    Posted by DiggerMan
    +1
  • edited January 2010

LML doesnt havea  chance....

Going Against her teacher??? it is going to be a white wash AGAIN

• edited January 2010
    2.0 me thinks signed up yesterday tk 
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Tikay,
    As your now back in the thick of things as it were, I was just inquiring whether you had made a decision on our VERY kind and GENEROUS offer made to you earlier in this thread? I know it's a tough decision but I'm sure your sadly misguided troops will be glad of one small victory in an otherwise lost cause!
    Be a man and except our offer NOW!!!!! ;)

• edited January 2010
    Hi Tikay, I'm sorry, I don't think you may be aware of it so I thought I'd better inform you that a rather large number of previous Team Tikay players that have already joined the ranks of the LOVELY LISA-MARIE! As many of your better players have now deserted Burgundy Fields I thought it would only be fair to offer you the chance to concede defeat NOW rather than suffer the ultimate humility of a 5-0 thrashing! By doing this we will go easy on you after going 3-0 up and allow you to win ONE of the remaining 2 legs! You know it makes sense so make it easier on yourself and those hardy (or should I say senile) few who have decided to stay faithful to you! I anticipate a swift and affirmative response! ;) Chris
    Posted by DiggerMan
    Lol, you're having a laugh JCB Boy.
  • edited January 2010
    I managed to register for "Team Lisa-Marie" at about 4pm this afternoon. I'm just concerned that a thousand people beat me to it and that I may get lumped in with the Tikayite rabble. This obviously isn't a propaganda post; it's just the plaintive plea of a perturbed player.
    Posted by MereNovice
    Lol, you wish! A hundred more like.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - The FIRST Defection. : Lol, you're having a laugh JCB Boy.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Oh dear! Well, don't say we didn't give you the opportunity to come out of all this with some shread of dignity!

5-0 it is then!!!!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - The FIRST Defection. : Lol, you wish! A hundred more like.
    Posted by Tikay10

Er, I don't like to say it Boss... But that's STILL a hundred more than you have....