You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£10 SNG runner moves up a level.....

edited August 2014 in Poker Chat

Many of those at UKPC last week met Sam Trickett for the first time.

Thanks to Mr Mad-Maxally, a few of the lads actually played him in a tenner SNG, which I thought was a wonderful thing for a Pro to do, & well done Maxy for having the gall to ask him. .
From Notts, he jetted off (Sam, not Maxy) to play in the EPT Super High Roller, I think the buy-in was €50,000 (FIFTY THOUSAND EUROS!), & he just tweeted this.....

Came 5th for €278k! Not too dissapointed because I played the best I could.I think I got max value from the cards I was dealt ! #happy

Ain't poker great, that we can play lads like Sam. Top marks to Sam, too.

Comments

• edited August 2014
    In Response to £10 SNG runner moves up a level.....:
    Many of those at UKPC last week met Sam Trickett for the first time.   Thanks to Mr Mad-Maxally, a few of the lads actually played him in a tenner SNG, which I thought was a wonderful thing for a Pro to do, & well done Maxy for having the gall to ask him. . From Notts, he jetted off (Sam, not Maxy) to play in the EPT Super High Roller, I think the buy-in was €50,000 (FIFTY THOUSAND EUROS!), & he just tweeted this..... Came 5th for €278k! Not too dissapointed because I played the best I could.I think I got max value from the cards I was dealt ! #happy Ain't poker great, that we can play lads like Sam. Top marks to Sam, too.
    Posted by Tikay10
    But who won the SNG?
  • edited August 2014
    I know I came 9th :)

but was a good laugh couldn`t believe it when maxally came back and said I got 10 players sam trickett and his mate is playing lol. Sam even was nice enough to buy us all a round just after the sng and we got pics the night before just overall great guy.

• edited August 2014

I am sure I had 5% of him in that!

Yep, top lad...mucho respect for joining us for the fun SnG.

Hope Sky Poker consider signing him up! ;)
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: £10 SNG runner moves up a level.....:
    I am sure I had 5% of him in that! Yep, top lad...mucho respect for joining us for the fun SnG. Hope Sky Poker consider signing him up! ;)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    No no, you had 5% of him in the £10 SNG.