You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Priority club players on low stakes tables....

edited August 2014 in Poker Chat
Great idea! 

Sittings quietly at a 6 handed low stakes game and in drops Evilpingu.

4 players quickly leave the game and i get a chance to play a little bit of heads up, made all the sweeter with a double up, i had to jib early for food.....or i ran off with my little profit and a good story (you decide)

seen a few priority club players knocking around these last few days and its been good to watch, take part and learn a few things.....cheers guys.

ill stick to my 20ps though ;)

have a good evening all.

Comments

• edited August 2014
    welcome to the world of rake races
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Priority club players on low stakes tables....:
    Great idea!  Sittings quietly at a 6 handed low stakes game and in drops Evilpingu. 4 players quickly leave the game and i get a chance to play a little bit of heads up, made all the sweeter with a double up, i had to jib early for food.....or i ran off with my little profit and a good story (you decide) seen a few priority club players knocking around these last few days and its been good to watch, take part and learn a few things.....cheers guys. ill stick to my 20ps though ;) have a good evening all.
    Posted by LancyAA
    Priority Club members ain't all high stakes guys, by any stretch.
  • edited August 2014
     Pingu is a fine player but his bread and butter are the DYM's with the majority being played at the £11 level.

Bet it was fun to stack a player who gets a fair bit of TV time but it doesn't quite make you a High stakes shark hunter.......yet. Best of luck when the next high roller drops by.
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Priority club players on low stakes tables....:
    In Response to Priority club players on low stakes tables.... : Priority Club members ain't all high stakes guys, by any stretch.
    Posted by Slipwater

Is..........CORRECT.
  • edited August 2014
    Hahaha fair points well presented.

DYM £11 is still a few steps up the ladder from my level, i was meaning more in regards to much more regular/established players than myself rather than just higher stakes.

SJ......sorry the post wasnt intended as a show off or a brag that i once stacked off a guy, its just nice for a new player with a tiny bankroll to get chance to play against some more established players without having to risk hundreds of £££ more that its a good chance to learn a few things.......little steps and all that.

Obviously im not upto taking on the might of Tikay10 just yet ;)

• edited August 2014
    Hahaha fair points well presented. DYM £11 is still a few steps up the ladder from my level, i was meaning more in regards to much more regular/established players than myself rather than just higher stakes. SJ......sorry the post wasnt intended as a show off or a brag that i once stacked off a guy, its just nice for a new player with a tiny bankroll to get chance to play against some more established players without having to risk hundreds of £££ more that its a good chance to learn a few things.......little steps and all that. Obviously im not upto taking on the might of Tikay10 just yet ;)
    Posted by LancyAA
    Behave!

I play here every night, 90% of my play is £3.30 PLO8 DYM's, with the occasional £5.50 or £11 if they run.

I play, by the way, as "tikay1", which is my personal account & money.

If you ever fancy some real fun, join us any evening, you'll be made very welcome.

There are some useful Tips & Hints as to PLO8 DYM's HERE

And if you are really bored, the never-ending story of my little Bankroll challenge is HERE

All newcomers are made VERY welcome, we don't 'arf have some fun, too.
  • edited August 2014
    u dont have to be a high stakes player to get priority

look at donttelmum  just puts lots of hrs in
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re:  And if you are really bored, the never-ending story of my little Bankroll challenge is  HERE All newcomers are made VERY welcome, we don't 'arf have some fun, too.
    Posted by Tikay10

I had a little read the other day actually....top stuff.

My bankroll was helped out a little with a 6th place in the £6k rebuy the other week for a £2.40 sat so thats given me a boost to spend some time working on my cash game.

thanks for the tips Tikay, hope to bump into you across the table sometime. 

• edited August 2014
    Enjoyed our tables last night lancy wp wp
  • edited August 2014
    Enjoyed our tables last night lancy wp wp
    Posted by Donttelmum

G IT ^^^ ;)