You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO: Priority

edited August 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,

Just an FYI really, data systems are up to their usual tricks which means the Daily Grind leaderboards won't be getting udpdated until tomorrow.

Apologies.

Comments

• edited August 2014
    whats this about?
  • edited August 2014
    Ah cheers worth a shot
  • edited August 2014

are you sure the front runners are listed correctly, sam?

half don't exist, or do they?
    half aren't priority..or are they?

edit:  names removed just in case usernames

• edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO: Priority:
    In Response to Re: FAO: Priority : Be funny if they have posted people's usernames instead of alias'
    Posted by splashies
    Actually looks like they have! Incredible!
  • edited August 2014
    erm, someone may wanna ring sky about that
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO: Priority : Actually looks like they have! Incredible!
    Posted by splashies
    Would not be the first time ;-(
  • edited August 2014
    Hi guys, the Priority Team manage the priority portal, looks like the correct leaderboard is on the page now.
  • edited August 2014
    Am I wrong to feel pretty angry about this?

I really don't think it can be plus ev to have half of my log in shown to the world!
  • edited August 2014
    Am I wrong to feel pretty angry about this? I really don't think it can be plus ev to have half of my log in shown to the world!
    Posted by Donttelmum
    I would be fuming
  • edited August 2014
    Is it possible to take down the current leaderboard ASAP and only have leaderboards there with player aliases and never ever usernames for log in please?

A lot of us have concerns about security and, either rightly or wrongly, concerned about the PIN system for log in.  It has been argued before that as the username is different from the alias that this represents an added element of security.  As such, these really should never be published in a public place.

Also if there is not already a way to change usernames (not aliases obviously) I would really rather that was implemented.
  • edited August 2014
    Is it possible to take down the current leaderboard ASAP and only have leaderboards there with player aliases and never ever usernames for log in please? A lot of us have concerns about security and, either rightly or wrongly, concerned about the PIN system for log in.  It has been argued before that as the username is different from the alias that this represents an added element of security.  As such, these really should never be published in a public place. Also if there is not already a way to change usernames (not aliases obviously) I would really rather that was implemented.
    Posted by TommyD

+1

not happy
  • edited August 2014
    Also I have deleted Ivan's post with the Prio link.  It's rather after the horse has bolted but it's something.
  • edited August 2014
    Hi guys,

The leaderboard currently has a 'Username' header but this is in error and the table is not showing usernames and is showing aliases.

• edited August 2014
    sky_lee it WAS showing usernames and the list was posted in THIS thread

it has since been changed, but a few people have been compromised
  • edited August 2014
    Hi,

Sorry, a bit late to the party with this one. As Dan has said, our priority team are in charge of this section.
    I can only apologise for this, and assure you that usernames alone will not mean that your accounts can be compromised. We have pin numbers in place exactly for that reason which certainly cannot be accessed by anyone. Unfortunately we have instances where people post usernames themselves in various situations (for competitions, posts on the forum etc..) which is another reason why we have PIN numbers in place.

If that doesn't put your mind at rest, then please feel free to contact our customer care department who will assist you.

Thanks
    Lee
  • edited August 2014
    surely a pin number is just a very insecure password?

its like, a password could be anything but a pin number will only be one of 9999 things
  • edited August 2014
    I should also say that your PIN can be changed at any time in the 'My Account' section, and can be between 4-6 digits.