You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Hi Rich still not getting any poker e-mails including the one about tko

Ive had 2 e-mails today one from sky sports and one from sky sports fantasy football but no e-mail from sky poker.

I had a text from sky poker telling me tkoll was here and that we could begin to sign up.

The only e-mails i get form poker is to tell me when someone sends me a private message or when someone adds me as a friend

Gareth
  • edited January 2010
    right ok, let me go and try and chase this up for you again.

i will have another word with the guys who control this.

without knowing the full details i suspect that you have (possibly unknowingly) un-subscribed from emails from Sky Betting and Gaming. sky sports send emails from a separate domain so it's possible you'd receive them and not ones from Sky Poker.

if this is the case, contacting your email provider may well help resolve things.

having said all that, i'll still get someone to look into this and hopefully get to the bottom of it for you.
  • edited January 2010
    Thanks for the fast reply rich,

Ive recently updated my e-mail address and ive certianly not stopped and e-mails since updating it.

Thanks for chasingthings up yet again

Gareth
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Rich

I have also not recieved any e-mails about the TKO even though I have signed up via the home page.
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Rich, just to let you know that I got the text but no email either.  FYI I DID get the Supersix email so I think i'm registered for mail OK. Not worried about it but it MIGHT help solve Gareths problem.

Steve
  • edited January 2010
    no  me rich ihave not had one m8
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II:
    Hi Rich I have also not recieved any e-mails about the TKO even though I have signed up via the home page.
    Posted by apollo_11
    Same here... registered for emails but didn't get any - DID get the text message though :)

• edited January 2010

hi Rich i get super 6 e-mail every week have reg. for LML team have not received e-mail yet also when does TKO 11 start

cheers m8 

dtw
  • edited January 2010
    right ok guys, i'll pass all your names over to the guys that control this.

DTW - TKO II will start on the 19th of Jan (Tuesday)
  • edited January 2010
    hi rich i have no e-mails for tko signed tru homepage is that ok or have to get e-mail
  • edited January 2010
    guys,

i have to point out that you will not have email confirmation of your chosen team until the registration period is over so please don't start worrying.
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Rich

Just wanted to say thank you, had my first ever e-mail from skypoker today so looks like its all sorted :)

Thank you for chasing this up several times

Gareth