You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

IOS App feedback

Ok so i just got the iphone, i wanted to hold out for the new model but my phone but old one was past its sell by date. 

So that brings me onto my feedback. Part of why i went with the iphone was so i ould use the sky apps. 

1. Bet sizing

Betting is extremely hard, i feel wirtually restricted to the default buttons, the slider is so inaccurate its virtually pointless. Clicking on the bit where you can type your bet size in is even worse you have to rapidly delete wats there and type the number you want - in 15 seconds very hard, not to mention ive actually min bet because my thumb catches the bet button as i try to click that box. 

A possible solution: + and - buttons at each end of the slider. The number thing should automatically clear when clicked on, and should show number and full stop only - basically the keypad that opens when you want to type a phone number. Dynamic buttons (being able to set your own defaults) would assist on that. 

2. Note taking

Even adding the most basic note is a complete nightmare. Colour coding someone is very awkward. My thumb covers about 3 different colours, which makes getting the right one near impossible. 

A possible solution: The colour selection box should be larger. 

Other than that no other stuff to mention at the moment. 

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Hi, 

Thank you for this it is all very useful. We are aware that the mobile offering has some restrictions and it is a project that we are currently working on. Hopefully I will be able to update you with some improvements very shortly. Thank you for this feedback this is exactly what we are looking for here and please feel free to leave anymore that you have.

Thanks
  • edited August 2014
    No worries. 

Forgot to mention, if im in an mtt on pc and need to leave pc for any reason. I want to be able to switch to the app, but it doesnt load my table and when i try to go through my tables it just crashes on the loading screen 
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: IOS App feedback:
    No worries.  Forgot to mention, if im in an mtt on pc and need to leave pc for any reason. I want to be able to switch to the app, but it doesnt load my table and when i try to go through my tables it just crashes on the loading screen 
    Posted by The_Don90
    Hi Again,

Yes thanks for this piece of Feedback. The reason that it is doing this is because Tournaments are not yet available in the app (coming soon). Therefore the Tournament table will not load from "My Tables". This will change upon the introduction of tournaments into the app but for now you will need to access skypoker.com in the browser rather than the app.

Thanks