You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

to many tables full of multi table players

edited September 2014 in The Poker Clinic
can,t you bring out single tables where you can only play on one table at a time if your on anopther table you can,t get on it

Comments

• edited August 2014
    In Response to to many tables full of multi table players:
    can,t you bring out single tables where you can only play on one table at a time if your on anopther table you can,t get on it
    Posted by lurcha
    Yes it's called playing live. In all seriousness I cannot see in any way that it would be beneficial to Sky,  after all the more tables people play on the better for them. Try noticing the multi table players and adjusting your game accordingly.
  • edited August 2014
    I don't understand what the issue is??
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: to many tables full of multi table players:
    Posted by ShaunyT
    Speed of moving I'm guessing.  Either that or they keep donking their chips away to premium hands.
  • edited August 2014
    i cant remember how but i read somewhere that you can check how many tables a player is on and if they are multi-tabling (4 or more tables) you can use that to your advantage as 90% of people who are multi-tabling are only playing abc poker and are pretty easy to read
  • edited August 2014
    i cant remember how but i read somewhere that you can check how many tables a player is on and if they are multi-tabling (4 or more tables) you can use that to your advantage as 90% of people who are multi-tabling are only playing abc poker and are pretty easy to read
    Posted by Haemophile
    Depends on the mood of the RNG that day though remember.
  • edited August 2014

lady luck variance mood of the rng its all how to down you see it i suppose although at least some people read my posts lol

• edited August 2014
    In Response to to many tables full of multi table players : Yes it's called playing live. In all seriousness I cannot see in any way that it would be beneficial to Sky,  after all the more tables people play on the better for them. Try noticing the multi table players and adjusting your game accordingly.
    Posted by Enut
    This!
  • edited September 2014
    Posted by ShaunyT
    Many players like to play for recreation, crack a few jokes in the chatbox, and basically enjoy an evening playing poker. They don't want to play with silent regs who grind 10 tables.
    Recreational players are being turned away. This is not good for the wider poker ecology.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: to many tables full of multi table players : Many players like to play for recreation, crack a few jokes in the chatbox, and basically enjoy an evening playing poker. They don't want to play with silent regs who grind 10 tables. Recreational players are being turned away. This is not good for the wider poker ecology.
    Posted by BigBluster
    An assumption is being made that those who play 1 table chat and those who multi table don't which is incorrect. Some people don't want to chat at the tables. I appreciate when in the middle of a big MTT session it's hard to chat but I make the effort and I know others that do too. Some others say nothing in chat as they don't want to so for me it's each to their own unless it's someone abusing others which should be stamped out.