You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

horses for the weekend

edited August 2014 in Betting Chat
i have posted my views on the ebor interesting with fav being drawn wide,now for some others im interested in 1st of all
tvg pacific classic in the usa TOAST OF NEW YORK back in trip back on dirt 6to1 ew.

330 goodwood BELGIAN BILL no price yet ,very frustrating horse to follow has to be produced very late ,steps up in class but could run well at a good price,not over confident as I would be if it was running in a h/cap,smallish ew bet.

5.50 goodwood TALL SHIP had a good bet on this last time got a slightly lucky run up the rail here ,up another furlong which will suit ,this looks a weakish race to me .depending on the odds wether to go on the nose or ew but will be having a good bet on this.

going to have single bets on these and put them in with the 3 I fancy in the ebor in ew Yankees and lucky 15s something I don't normally do.good luck guys

Comments

• edited August 2014
    In Response to horses for the weekend:
    i have posted my views on the ebor interesting with fav being drawn wide,now for some others im interested in 1st of all tvg pacific classic in the usa TOAST OF NEW YORK back in trip back on dirt 6to1 ew. 330 goodwood BELGIAN BILL no price yet ,very frustrating horse to follow has to be produced very late ,steps up in class but could run well at a good price,not over confident as I would be if it was running in a h/cap,smallish ew bet. 5.50 goodwood TALL SHIP had a good bet on this last time got a slightly lucky run up the rail here ,up another furlong which will suit ,this looks a weakish race to me .depending on the odds wether to go on the nose or ew but will be having a good bet on this. going to have single bets on these and put them in with the 3 I fancy in the ebor in ew Yankees and lucky 15s something I don't normally do.good luck guys
    Posted by andybuck
    thanks for info. Have been following Belgian Bill all year, got to have some luck sometime
  • edited August 2014
    Belgian bill as been unlucky on more than one occaision this year but that's what you get with this type of horse ,cant help myself backing it though,might be out of his depth tmoz but im still having a small ew bet..
  • edited August 2014
    if toast of new York or tall ship don't win my daughters eating stale bread for the foreseeable future,done my brains in on the ebor................
  • edited August 2014
    tall ship won by a street had my biggest bet for years on this
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: horses for the weekend:
    tall ship won by a street had my biggest bet for years on this
    Posted by andybuck
    Well done!
  • edited August 2014
    cheers wynne needed it banged a pile on today,im afraid this horse will go up a pile now won to easy ,could be further improvement if stepped up in distance again