You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Just had some luck now need help

Hi guys im starting this thread to get views from anyone who wants to comment

I am mainly a full ring player and really do not play 6 max much

what I'm looking for is advice or places to look to improve my 6 max game

what are the main differences between playing a full ring tourney and playing a 6 max tourney

open more or less

starting ranges and positions for staring ranges

any and all info is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• edited August 2014
    In Response to Just had some luck now need help:
    Hi guys im starting this thread to get views from anyone who wants to comment I am mainly a full ring player and really do not play 6 max much what I'm looking for is advice or places to look to improve my 6 max game what are the main differences between playing a full ring tourney and playing a 6 max tourney open more or less starting ranges and positions for staring ranges any and all info is greatly appreciated Thanks
    Posted by Haemophile
    Open more.

Starting ranges are wider.

There's more, but it's past my bedtime.

Well done on winning the caption contest tonight... You had some stiff competition ;)
  • edited August 2014
    cheers slipwater was definately close between our captions best of luck if you are in next week
  • edited August 2014
    thanks for all the help guys lol

for a free ticket i got 2 heads earning £22.50 then got my AA cracked after getting it in on the flop to a flush on the river

all in all im happy got some money to play with so thanks sky poker for the ticket