You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

GET WELL SOON Squaddie Mick!!!, VespaPX

13»

Comments

• edited September 2014

Not often/hardly ever I agree with Hitman.....but this Cornex person is well out of order.

You could've 'introduced' yourself to the forum by wishing someone well after a serious accident, but chose to do otherwise and query the validity of this thread.

Hope Mick gets better soon, and ignores the tripe being spouted from a certain someone.....not me for a change ;)

• edited September 2014
    Hope you get well soon Mick , thank you so much for taking the time to post on my bit how on earth you managed in your current situation shows what a true gent you are.take care my good man and hope to see you on the tables soon.
  • edited September 2014
    Thanks again guys,

I've just sat in front om my PC for the 1st time since the accident.
    Got myself propped up in a reasonably comfy position, so may venture onto the tables later to see how i get on.
    No pain at the moment, just very awkward trying to sleep sat up in bed.

Anyway if you you are on a table with me later, apologies if i dont chat much but its a little dificult to look down at the keyboard , and i wouldnt want to mis-type anything ! :-)

Laters
    Mick

PS
    I was going to say im not going to break my neck to get back but..................................
  • edited September 2014
    Hi Mick
    No pain at the moment........ you know that comes later when Tikay reveals once again aces to break our hearts.
    Glad to hear you are getting better.
    hope to see you later at the plo8 tables
    Nick
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: GET WELL SOON Squaddie Mick!!!, VespaPX:
    Thanks again guys, I've just sat in front om my PC for the 1st time since the accident. Got myself propped up in a reasonably comfy position, so may venture onto the tables later to see how i get on. No pain at the moment, just very awkward trying to sleep sat up in bed. Anyway if you you are on a table with me later, apologies if i dont chat much but its a little dificult to look down at the keyboard , and i wouldnt want to mis-type anything ! :-) Laters Mick PS I was going to say im not going to break my neck to get back but..................................
    Posted by VespaPX
    GL Mate!!!

Great to hear from You!!

hope to see you in this maybe....

The FOSP Holdem league Tournie is Now in Sky poker Lobby!!

Weds 3-9-14, 7.30pm, £5.50, 5000chips , 10min Blinds, hour late reg.
    Top Two Win £33 sky main Seats, 8 other Mini seats as prizes!!
    VALOOOOO!!!!

• edited September 2014
    Vesp joined us a wee while ago for a PLO8 DYM.
    He seemed in fine fettle all things considered.
  • edited September 2014
    Wow, using this thread to promote that tournament.

Unreal.