You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Really, again!

edited September 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions
Seems to happen far to frequently lately, lagged out of tourney when in good position for over half an hour, 4k chips lost though no fault of my own, when will this be rectified?

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Anyone elses table graphics gone a bit weird today?
  • edited August 2014
    Playing on laptop/browser/IE.

If I have zoom level at 100% the cards are tiny and the avatars are massive, if I go to 150% the cards become massive and the avatars tiny. Plus the text/ numbers are not where they normally are(basically all shifted about 5cm to the right).
  • edited August 2014
    wtf just play a hand had j 10 of clubs in my hand and 10 9 3 two which are clubs guy goes all in i need one club or 8 q my chances are though the roof hes pulls out a 96 in his hand no clubs then wats happens or dear a other 3 comes out am sick of skys deals there beocming a joke to poker you cant play with skill on this site so cant mananage your bank roll at all did i mention the 123 vids i have of recorded river cards screwing me over, i seem to think sky has a weird system which in fact never comes in for me if any one would like to see this ive posted it on youtube this is how consistant the gearator is on the river its becoming a disgrace and needs to be sorted !
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Really, again!:
    wtf just play a hand had j 10 of clubs in my hand and 10 9 3 two which are clubs guy goes all in i need one club or 8 q my chances are though the roof hes pulls out a 96 in his hand no clubs then wats happens or dear a other 3 comes out 
    Posted by infurno119
    Its the perfect card for you?
  • edited August 2014
    Wow sky must be fixed if the 3 came out and took away his 6 as an out.

So you wanted to loose and was upset you didnt?

Or upset guy went all in with 96?

Some customers hard to please :)
  • edited September 2014
    Anyone elses table graphics gone a bit weird today?
    Posted by seanallen
      Having same problem, that's when I can get on a table, most of the time it tells me theres a problem
    and to reload,  It takes anything up to an hour to load a table, its about time something was done about it.
  • edited September 2014
    May well be something you've tried already but switching to playing through download instead of browser worked for me. Was started to get a bit expensive randomly one tabling all different sorts of games. Happier now.
  • edited September 2014
    May well be something you've tried already but switching to playing through download instead of browser worked for me. Was started to get a bit expensive randomly one tabling all different sorts of games. Happier now.
    Posted by seanallen
    Thanks, but have tried that, the graphics are ok on the odd time the download will work, most of the time
    it says there is a gateway problem.
  • edited September 2014

I did have similar problems for the first five months of this year, basically just really hit or miss as to whether my games would load. I know what a lot of people who had the same sort of thing said was switching to old style tables works (not really the best thing if you're like me and much prefer the new ones, but potentially something you could try). 

Sorry if I can't be much help I'm pretty rubbish with computers generally. Maybe start a 'FAO Sky' thread in GPC where you can talk about specifics, there are a few people on forum who are good with these things and might be able to help.

Hope you get it sorted soon anyway and can get back to enjoying playing properly.