You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thank you Sky!

edited August 2014 in Poker Chat
i would just like to thank Sky for the recent promotions and £300 freerolls this month. 

This month i  have cashed in 3 Freerolls for £21.96, £2.30 and £45. 
I had £15 from the Sky poker premiership and looks like another £30 this week with luck. With about £7 reward money to come that is total winnings of £121.26 FREE money from Sky. 

Fantastic promotions! Thank you again

Comments

• edited August 2014

Nice one spinky.
    You're right, there's plenty of money given away in promotions each month. Yet, Sky often get grumbled at for a promotion only suiting certain players.

Don't do yourself a disservice though. Your skill in cashing in the freerolls accounted for over half your profits.

Good thread!
  • edited August 2014
    yeah congrats put that money to good use and never deposit again :-)
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Thank you Sky!:
    i would just like to thank Sky for the recent promotions and £300 freerolls this month.  This month i  have cashed in 3 Freerolls for £21.96, £2.30 and £45.  I had £15 from the Sky poker premiership and looks like another £30 this week with luck. With about £7 reward money to come that is total winnings of £121.26 FREE money from Sky.  Fantastic promotions! Thank you again
    Posted by spinky6108
    And a £10 free bet
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Thank you Sky!:
    i would just like to thank Sky for the recent promotions and £300 freerolls this month.  This month i  have cashed in 3 Freerolls for £21.96, £2.30 and £45.  I had £15 from the Sky poker premiership and looks like another £30 this week with luck. With about £7 reward money to come that is total winnings of £121.26 FREE money from Sky.  Fantastic promotions! Thank you again
    Posted by spinky6108
    BOOM!

Nice one spinky.
  • edited August 2014
    IMO SKY the best site for promos there is......yeh the rake might be a bit higher but dont we all love winning in promos!

Hopefully I can cash in this promo soon too! 3 weeks no cashes and no free bets.....4 weeks still to go though so hope yet!

This promo has deffo gained my interest....love it Sky!

Ger
  • edited August 2014
    Thank you jac itsover and Tikay for your input. I totally agree with you geradirl the promos on sky are great and put money back into our pockets what ever level you play at. The premiership promo gives everyone a chance for some cash and now they are giving the highest point scorers an extra bonus of £50.

Keep up the good work
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Thank you Sky!:
    IMO SKY the best site for promos there is......yeh the rake might be a bit higher but dont we all love winning in promos! Hopefully I can cash in this promo soon too! 3 weeks no cashes and no free bets.....4 weeks still to go though so hope yet! This promo has deffo gained my interest....love it Sky! Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    I'll, er... let you know.
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: Thank you Sky!:
    Thank you jac itsover and Tikay for your input. I totally agree with you geradirl the promos on sky are great and put money back into our pockets what ever level you play at. The premiership promo gives everyone a chance for some cash and now they are giving the highest point scorers an extra bonus of £50. Keep up the good work
    Posted by spinky6108
    dont think so,
  • edited August 2014
    Nice post guys and don't forget if you haven't already entered there is the Super6 comp with over 50 seats totalling over £800 to be won, all kindly donated by sky poker which I run out the kindness of my heart lol

Rungood 
    Jon
  • edited August 2014
    welldone spinky spinning up a nice bankroll from nothing sweet :)
  • edited August 2014
    Nice one wish it was me lol.