You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DEEPSTACK TOURNAMENTS

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat
Can anyone tell me or point me in the direction of deepstack tournaments on here please very new player thanks

Comments

• edited August 2014
    The Roller. it starts at 8, its in the highlighted section of the tournament lobby, definitely the best Deepstack tournament on sky.

GL
  • edited August 2014
    Hi canyplay4 welcome to Sky poker.
    Go to main menu click on tournamants then click on regular. You will see pleanty of Deepstacks
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to DEEPSTACK TOURNAMENTS:
    Can anyone tell me or point me in the direction of deepstack tournaments on here please very new player thanks
    Posted by canyplay4

Hello :D

On the main top rail where all the blue tabs are > Click on the Tournaments > A list will appear, you can chose NL, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Low > Click on the tab on the kind of Poker you want to play > The Tournys are in time order

On the top of the list of tournys are the Options > All, Reg, DYM etc > Click the type of table you want to play

At the bottom of the list, there are the stake levels; Micro, Low, Med, High, All > Pick which suits your roll 

For example you can end up on a table playing NLH, DYM starting at 19.15 with a Micro stake :D

Hope this helps. GL and enjoy the site - it is awesome! Take a look at the forums, the diaries and the general posts. You will soon find your way around these 'ol halls like you have been here a million years.

Take Care and I hope to share a table and a bowl of chips with you soon. 

Pudd x 

• edited August 2014
    Thank you very much everyone for youe replies
  • edited August 2014
    as rainman would say check out his tourny everyday the 220@220 lol
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: DEEPSTACK TOURNAMENTS:
    The Roller. it starts at 8, its in the highlighted section of the tournament lobby, definitely the best Deepstack tournament on sky. GL
    Posted by jordz16
    nice advice for a new player
  • edited August 2014
    In Response to Re: DEEPSTACK TOURNAMENTS:
    In Response to Re: DEEPSTACK TOURNAMENTS : nice advice for a new player
    Posted by stuarty117

I answered the question...  surely i dont need to insult someones intelligence by telling them not to play it if they can't afford it?

• edited September 2014
    Bit late for saying about it tonight, but every monday there is a 7:45pm Start £100 deepstack known as DTD#2 which attracts 100-150 runners. the buy in is £1.10 I'll keep an eye out on the lobby when it update's tomorrow and let you know if the £1.10 version runs other night's of the week.

As an example tonight's #2 DTD is still going with 180 players, and the prizes start at 21st place of a value of £2.02.

IF you make the final table then payouts for an example in tonight's game are like:-
    1st £48.60
    2nd £29.34
    3rd £17.73
    4th £13.96
    5th £11.88
    6th £9.90