You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

seats fr

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat
 why am i showing 100 points for the start of this month yet I am not being allowed entry to this event.

late reg is almost done.

Neil

Comments

• edited September 2014
    In Response to seats fr:
     why am i showing 100 points for the start of this month yet I am not being allowed entry to this event. late reg is almost done. Neil
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Sorry you never got a reply Neil, at that time of evening most playerts are getting ready to play for the evening & Forum traffic is very quiet.

For questions such as this, Customer Care is always the best, & most effective route.
  • edited September 2014
    Thanks for reply Tikay, will do in future.  Given the way I played last night I prob. wouldn't have won a seat anyways.....;-)
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: seats fr:
    Thanks for reply Tikay, will do in future.  Given the way I played last night I prob. wouldn't have won a seat anyways.....;-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Is this the 7:15 fr?
    If so......

30 seats paid to the £8,000 Turbo Open tonight at 8pm! Only players that have earned 10 Poker Points in the past 24 hours may register. 3 minute blinds, late registration open until the end of level 4.

Does not matter how many points you have in account its about the last 24 hrs of play.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: seats fr : Is this the 7:15 fr? If so...... 30 seats paid to the £8,000 Turbo Open tonight at 8pm! Only players that have earned 10 Poker Points in the past 24 hours may register . 3 minute blinds, late registration open until the end of level 4. Does not matter how many points you have in account its about the last 24 hrs of play.
    Posted by belsibub
    Yesterday was the 1st of the month so he must of earned 100 points from midnight, well in the 24 hour time frame
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: seats fr : Yesterday was the 1st of the month so he must of earned 100 points from midnight, well in the 24 hour time frame
    Posted by cenachav
    Depends weather we are talking eared poker points or total poker points?
  • edited September 2014
    It's not letting me reg for this, been on to customer care and apparently others are having trouble too, they are now looking into it.
  • edited September 2014
    Question, is the 24hr period between 19:15 - 19:15 or 00:00 - 00:00?
  • edited September 2014
    Posted by BeesHoney
    I've earnt enough points to qualify today alone.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: seats fr : I've earnt enough points to qualify today alone.
    Posted by Ikelly

Ok, thanks
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: seats fr : Ok, thanks
    Posted by BeesHoney
    But I would assume it be 19.15 to 19.15 as it says last 24 hours.
  • edited September 2014
    Hi guys,

It looks like there was an error on the set up of this that meant it was set to needing more points than the 10 it should. Edited now guys so try registering again, should be good.

Sorry about the delay.
  • edited September 2014
    Posted by BeesHoney
    It should be the 24 hours preceding when you try and register rather than a fixed time range
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: seats fr : But I would assume it be 19.15 to 19.15 as it says last 24 hours.
    Posted by Ikelly
    Yh, that would make sense. The problem is sorted now. I have finally been allowed to enter. Live chat said they resolved it a few moments ago. Have another go
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: seats fr : It should be the 24 hours preceding when you try and register rather than a fixed time range
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    Kl, thanks for the info
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: seats fr : Yh, that would make sense. The problem is sorted now. I have finally been allowed to enter. Live chat said they resolved it a few moments ago. Have another go
    Posted by BeesHoney
    I'm in too now, gl.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: seats fr : I'm in too now, gl.
    Posted by Ikelly
    TY. GL to you