You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Rewards

edited October 2014 in Poker Chat
Silly question but can someone tell me how I can verify if I've been paid my C4P from last month?

Comments

• edited September 2014
    They are paid on the 5th business day of the month so it should be by end of business friday.
  • edited September 2014

When are Sky Poker Rewards paid?

Accounts will be credited with the cash bonus before 23:59:59 GMT by, or on the 5th business day following the calendar month end. So, if the month end falls on a Friday, the bonus will be paid by 23:59:59 the following Friday (Sat and Sun would be non-business days).

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Sky Rewards:
    Silly question but can someone tell me how I can verify if I've been paid my C4P from last month?
    Posted by MilitantG
    It gets paid into your account on the 5th working day of the Month so check your account again on Friday. Its usually there sometime in the afternoon.

If you go to "My Account" then "Quick History Search" it will show as a Manual Adjustment when it is in your account..
  • edited September 2014
    Thank you very much for the prompt reply guys.
  • edited October 2014
    Am I reading it correct that if you earn less than 500 Reward Points in a month then you won't get a C4P adjustment ?

Trying to work it all out.  Should be simple, but I think I'm doing my best to make it complicated.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Rewards:
    Am I reading it correct that if you earn less than 500 Reward Points in a month then you won't get a C4P adjustment ? Trying to work it all out.  Should be simple, but I think I'm doing my best to make it complicated.
    Posted by Fortunatus

Not sure quite when, but it has now been changed to only 100 points needed to get a Sky Rewards payment
  • edited October 2014
    Unless it has changed recently, the Minimum is 100pts. I earned 105 points in September and was credited £1.05 on October 5th.

On the home-page after you login the widget there shows your current points tally and gives an indication on how many points you need to reach the next reward target.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Rewards : Not sure quite when, but it has now been changed to only 100 points needed to get a Sky Rewards payment
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Thanks for the info.

Only just started back playing on here.  Didn't earn many points in September, but I thought enough for a small payment.  Perhaps I hadn't entered the promo back in the day.

Who knows :)

The info on the rewards page is pretty confusing then.  I've never been a volume player enough to worry too much about rewards or rakeback, but it would still be nice to know what you are shooting for.
  • edited October 2014
    In Response to Re: Sky Rewards : Thanks for the info. Only just started back playing on here.  Didn't earn many points in September, but I thought enough for a small payment.  Perhaps I hadn't entered the promo back in the day. Who knows :) The info on the rewards page is pretty confusing then.  I've never been a volume player enough to worry too much about rewards or rakeback, but it would still be nice to know what you are shooting for.
    Posted by Fortunatus

LOL....especially in your case...where every penny counts! ;)

If you did earn more than 100 points in Sept, there should be a 'manually adjusted' payment in your account history. It would have been paid in on the 7th October.
  • edited October 2014
    As my Grandad always says,

Look after the pennies, and the pounds will look after themselves.

I do have to refresh that statement a bit at the moment to,

Look after the pennies, because the pounds are being spent by someone else.

:)
  • edited October 2014
    Okay, found it now.

It doesn't appear in your recent transactions on your Account home tab, but is in the detailed search when you click on the full transactions.

Excellent stuff.