You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thurs Bounty Hunter live show with Fowler, Ross Jarvis and Kevin Williams, 7pm CH861 and online ***o

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat
Hey all,

Been a while, what have I missed?? Looking forward to a catch up tonight on the sofa with Jarvis and friend of the show Kevin Wiliams who is filling the guest slot tonight. With plenty of success in live and online tourneys, Kevin will be a great mind to pick, so get lots of questions in for him.

I think we will have a pic caption competition tonight, we are just deciding on the pic! Who wants to bet it's got TK in it!?  
For the best  2 captions we will be giving away a seat into the Turbo Open on Tuesday.

I also have 2 more seats to give away to either the best SkyPoker selfies, questions for Kevin or hand IDs.

So 4 seats up for grabs tonight :)

The show itself looks like this:

7-8pm Live Mastercash coverage
8-9pm Top of the Pots
9-10pm Poker School- Playing Drawing Hands using hands from the Main Event;  Sky Sports Bounty Hunter
10-11pm MasterCash, (possibly with some play from me, warning...there will be a lot of folding.)
11-12 Sky Poker Highlights- Late stages from the Sky Sports Bounty Hunter

Please do get any hand Ids into us, questions and general banter via the form or
skyopen@bskyb.com
#skypokertv

Massive good luck in the Main tonight. Let us know if you get in for cheap, and don't forget to grab your tablet/iphone to play against me on the Mastercash tables from 10pm. 

My 2nd to last day of work before I am off on my hols, so lets have a good night,

A xxx

oh and here is your photo for the picture caption comp. Do your worst ;)

Comments