You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Double or nothing's

edited September 2014 in Sit & Go Strategy
Anybody know how you run good? Instead of losing with the best hand 90% of the time to the same players who play, it's barely believeable, bounty hunter tournements much better

Comments

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Double or nothing's:
    Anybody know how you run good? Instead of losing with the best hand 90% of the time to the same players who play, it's barely believeable, bounty hunter tournements much better
    Posted by jonpaulf29

Try reading the ABC's of DYM's by John Connor, I've heard it's quite good.

• edited September 2014
    Posted by jonpaulf29
    Hi jon,

We don't "lose with the best hand 90% of the time". (Unless we play them badly).

It sometimes feels like we do though.

Except for the difference in dynamics between a DYM & a BH, we win or lose, broadly, the same % of hands in both formats.

If you want some help with your DYM play, or play generally, stick a few questions up, & there'll be plenty of folks trying to help.

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Double or nothing's:
    In Response to Double or nothing's : Hi jon, We don't " lose with the best hand 90% of the time ". (Unless we play them badly).   It sometimes feels like we do though.   Except for the difference in dynamics between a DYM & a BH, we win or lose, broadly, the same % of hands in both formats. If you want some help with your DYM play, or play generally, stick a few questions up, & there'll be plenty of folks trying to help.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Nah mate if you see what happens you you'd understand and think Wtf! Seriously I'm talking all in situations which happen in certain spots when the blinds are very high!  If I have best hand which is most of the time 90% of the time I will get outdraw it's a fact if you checked the hand history's you would be like WTF! The mount of times dominating especially 3 outered is ridiculous, dosent happen other way around well 10% of the time lol don't matter ain't even that bothered just venting
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Double or nothing's : Nah mate if you see what happens you you'd understand and think Wtf! Seriously I'm talking all in situations which happen in certain spots when the blinds are very high!  If I have best hand which is most of the time 90% of the time I will get outdraw it's a fact if you checked the hand history's you would be like WTF! The mount of times dominating especially 3 outered is ridiculous, dosent happen other way around well 10% of the time lol don't matter ain't even that bothered just venting
    Posted by jonpaulf29
    I do see what happens, I play around 35 DYM's every evening on Sky Poker.

Post your last 10 exit hand histories to prove you are correct. Betcha can't.......

It's fine to "vent", but you can't just start calling people like John "liars".

Just post some genuine questions if you are not currently able to beat the DYM's, & plenty of lads will give you the help you need.

• edited September 2014
    Posted by jonpaulf29
    Hi Jon

What do you think the best strat for playing dyms is.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Double or nothing's : Hi Jon What do you think the best strat for playing dyms is.
    Posted by stuarty117
    Snap call for stack with Ax on bubble then get upset everytime KQ/KJ/QJ etc wins