You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Super Six Freeroll

Its Saturday and guess what Kiwini is making a post abou the Super Six Freeroll.  Nothing new there you might say but would you believe they have made it a FIXED limit game with over 1000 runners lol.  First hand took nearly 5 minutes to play with me having hit a fully house and the other guy trips and we both kept raising, at 80 chips a time) till we had gone all in.  This could definately take a while lol

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Super Six Freeroll:
    Its Saturday and guess what Kiwini is making a post abou the Super Six Freeroll.  Nothing new there you might say but would you believe they have made it a FIXED limit game with over 1000 runners lol.  First hand took nearly 5 minutes to play with me having hit a fully house and the other guy trips and we both kept raising, at 80 chips a time) till we had gone all in.  This could definately take a while lol
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Hi Steve

Yup, had to lose, no way could I last long enough to go all the way to the end :(
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Super Six Freeroll:
    Posted by Kiwini4u

Definitely Orfords fault
    lol
  • edited January 2010
    I thought there was something wrong with my P.C.when we started.
    Couldn`t get on with it at all.
    Bust out nearly as quick as I could.
    Please bring back the old format.

• edited January 2010
    Not only was it fixed limit but only the 1st place got paid.
    Totally out of order,
  • edited January 2010
    Direct quote from email I received yesterday.
    "Sky Poker's special Super 6 Freeroll tournament is on this Saturday at 2pm. It’s free to play and you could win a share of £250!"
    How can I or anyone else win a share of £250 if only the winner gets it all?
  • edited January 2010
    The winner gets a 100% share.
    Anyone can win. :-)
  • edited January 2010
    yep agree with with what u say kiwini one hand took 6 min just raiseing each other think sky need to re think go back to no limit
  • edited January 2010
    I guess its a case of buyer beware.  I for one will be double checking the structure/payouts when I register for any more tournaments.
  • edited January 2010
    total disgrace, sky very laughable in this instance
  • edited January 2010
    It was a free-roll.
    No-one paid anything to get into it.
    No-one was forced to play.
    It strikes me as VERY ungracious to whine about it.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Super Six Freeroll:
    It was a free-roll. No-one paid anything to get into it. No-one was forced to play. It strikes me as VERY ungracious to whine about it.
    Posted by MereNovice
    +1
  • edited January 2010
    The tournament list stated that the blinds would raise every 5 mins as usual, but the tournament lobby itself listed the blinds as every 3 mins.  Also, as has been pointed out, the winner got the entire prize money.  As this change wasn't advertised, it can only have been an error on the part of the person who sets these things up.

Still, as MereNovice rightly points out, it was a freeroll so no-one lost anything and these mistakes can happen from time to time.  I'm sure it'll be sorted for next time. 
  • edited January 2010
     Not conplaining but it would of been nice to

know that the format had changed so much.