You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The 2014 Community Questionnaire...

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
i just don't get it
the only real question is "alien or tiara" surely. 

Seriously though, you want peeps to provide all this information to you on a confidential basis and then what? You're going to sell it to advertisers? exploit players favourite hands? And as for dessert with Liv! is that another of your !-buddy activities - maybe you are useful for something after all. But do we really need another thread trying to get forum members to provide something for nothing, to be sent to someone that for all we know doesn't actually exist given how much heartache that has caused everyone in the last few days? 

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Hi folks,

As 2014 eases into its final quarter I thought it would be interesting to get a few community opinions and perhaps to get some of you thinking a little outside the box.

So, with that in mind here's a little ten minute diversion. The questions are generally quite simple, and the answers won't hurt. There are a few non-poker related ones just for giggles, but it's er... mostly on point.

I wanted to ask for responses via PM but now fear that certain corners of the community will take that to mean I wish to market said secret replies and somehow turn this little moment of fun into something more lucrative.

So... post away!

1. What is the most unconventional location you've ever played poker?
    2. Who is the community player you would most like to have a drink with?
    3. Which professional poker player would you most like to have a drink with?
    4. Your time machine is broken. When would you rather be stuck?
        a) 1899
        a) 1964
        b) 2073
    5. Which community player would you most like to play live in a televised heads-up cash battle?
    6. What is your choice for Sky tournament of the year?
    7. Who is the best community cash player?
    8. Who is the best community MTT player?
    9. For the rest of your poker life you have to either:
        a) fold pocket aces pre-flop, or
        b) play 7-2 offsuit as if it was aces.
    10. What is the best user name currently active on Sky Poker?
    11. Would you like the ability to change your user name - if so, to what?
    12. What is your favourite colour?
    13. Have you ever played a genuine game of strip poker? (Any interesting stories will be appreciated)
    14. You hold AA in the first hand of the WSOP Main Event. Six people shove all-in before you. You are the last to act. Do you call?
    15. ...if you don't, how many shoves do you call?
    16. Who is the most underated player in the community?
    17. Dinner (and dessert) with Liv Boeree, or win a £1,000 cash pot from Phil Ivey?
    18. Who will be the breakout community player for 2015?
    19. Your teleportation device is on the fritz. Where would you rather be stuck?
         a) Antarctica
         b) Death Valley
    20. What is your favourite (card) suit?
    21. What is your favourite (fabric) suit?
    22. What is the forum thread of the year?
    23. I'd rather own the 'striped tomato' from Starsky and Hutch or the 'General Lee' from The Dukes of Hazzard? (People below thirty, please use Google)
    24. Who is the best contributor of the year?
    25. How many poker sites do you play on regularly? (Names not required)
    26. What is your favourite (poker) hand?
    27. I'd fancy my chances most against:
          a) zombies
          b) aliens
    28. Who is the Sky presenter of the year?
    29. Who has been the best guest in 2014 on the Sky Poker Channel?
    30. The IDCU Award! Who is the community contributor you miss the most?
    31. I'd rather be reincarnated as:
         a) Elvis Presley
         b) Jesus
         c) Ron Jeremy
         d) MattBates
         e) Stephen King
         f) Albert Einstein
         g) Phil Helmuth
    32. What is the best poker advice you have been given? (Thirty words or less)
    33. What is the average number of poker tables you play at one time?
    34. Have you ever had a straight flush in live play?
    35. I'd rather be... Batman or Superman?
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: The 2014 Community Questionnaire...:
    i just don't get it the only real question is "alien or tiara" surely.  Seriously though, you want peeps to provide all this information to you on a confidential basis and then what? You're going to sell it to advertisers? exploit players favourite hands? And as for dessert with Liv! is that another of your !-buddy activities - maybe you are useful for something after all. But do we really need another thread trying to get forum members to provide something for nothing, to be sent to someone that for all we know doesn't actually exist given how much heartache that has caused everyone in the last few days? 
    Posted by GELDY
    Such a cynic, Gelders... ;)
  • edited September 2014
    Some fun questions! Why would you want answers via PM though?? :/
  • edited September 2014
    is this, Slipwater, behaviour and notions that everyone reckons is good? 

And does anyone know what I'm trying to say? 
  • edited September 2014
    And between us slippy, exploitation is not! 

• edited September 2014
    Some fun questions! Why would you want answers via PM though?? :/
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Simply to make it less open to suggestion, and in case some folk don't want their responses publicised... but as I said in the OP, I get that certain factions will wish to post openly.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: The 2014 Community Questionnaire... : So true..   Expect to feel the full wrath from the forums venomous doubting Thomas`s FINANCIAL GAIN , SELLING DATA  FOR GAIN, LEAKING DATA FOR GAIN, EXPLOTATION OF OTHER FOR GAIN, ect I could carry on...and ...on....and ....on    But I will not. To me this is just a idea with a fun aspect.. But  for others   YOU may expect more than you bargained for. Good luck with this.
    Posted by footsie66
    Gelders was joking.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: The 2014 Community Questionnaire... : So true..   Expect to feel the full wrath from the forums venomous doubting Thomas`s FINANCIAL GAIN , SELLING DATA  FOR GAIN, LEAKING DATA FOR GAIN, EXPLOTATION OF OTHER FOR GAIN, ect I could carry on...and ...on....and ....on    But I will not. To me this is just a idea with a fun aspect.. But  for others   YOU may expect more than you bargained for. Good luck with this.
    Posted by footsie66

Hi footsie, 

Apologies, you were the one person i expected to upset with my post, given  what you have recently been through, but i fancied some community banter with Slipwater and others.  and as you know you can't please everybody. 

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: The 2014 Community Questionnaire... : I am not.
    Posted by footsie66
    If you wish to have a serious discussion, footsie, then we can do so. I've already asked you once, and you ignored the request. It would be interesting to hear exactly how a blatantly tongue-in-cheek forum poll could be used to export data to nefarious sources.

I appreciate you are stinging from our exchanges on another thread, but let's leave the toys in the pram, eh?
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: The 2014 Community Questionnaire... : Gelders was joking.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Thanks Slippy,

now can you please decode my message to you in the last two posts so others don't misinterpret it. For a wordsmith of your quality it should only take a second or two. 
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: The 2014 Community Questionnaire... : Thanks Slippy, now can you please decode my message to you in the last two posts so others don't misinterpret it. For a wordsmith of your quality it should only take a second or two. 
    Posted by GELDY

However, I'd have thought the meaning and reference was perfectly obvious, mate.
  • edited September 2014
    thought you were better than that Slippy

ITS
    BANTER IS GOOD
    ABUSE IS NOT

Is This, Slipwater, Behaviour And Notions That Everyone Reckons IS GOOD
    And Between Us Slippy, Exploitation IS NOT
  • edited September 2014
    thought you were better than that Slippy ITS BANTER IS GOOD ABUSE IS NOT I s T his, S lipwater, B ehaviour A nd N otions T hat E veryone R eckons IS GOOD ?  A nd B etween U s S lippy, E xploitation IS NOT ! 
    Posted by GELDY
    Jesus.

Can't see how I possibly missed that :)
  • edited September 2014
    Great questions fella.
    Will answer them all here who could I offend ?
  • edited September 2014
    1) Ice Hotel Yylas
    2) Met a good few at Spts maybe Dohhhhh and Hyrrdry (Jon)
    3) Negreanu
    4) 2073 just to see what i did with my life
    5) GaryQQQ
    6) £55 speed bh at 22.30
    7) Rosie dogg
    8 ) TommyD
    9) B
    10 IDONK CALLU
    11)Mine to anna fowlers she always has it
    12) Green
    13) Yes hopefully snap chat stick by the delete after 5 second terms
    14)Yes
    15)See above
    16)Jazsindaws
    17)cash from Ivey
    18)liamboi11
    19)Death Valley been born in Spsin much rather be too warm than too cold
    20)Spades
    21)Valour : )
    22) Gary QQQ result thread
    23) General Lee
    24) Jac35
    25)3
    26)94os
    27)Zombies
    28)Orford
    29)Stu Rutter
    30) Lambert180 but he is back now
    31)Stephen King very nice man met him in Boston
    32)Dont call when you know your behind just to confirm a read
    33)6
    34)yes 
    35)Superman
  • edited September 2014
    Great answers, Pat!

You met Stephen King? I'm jealous - he's my favourite author :)
  • edited September 2014
    1. What is the most unconventional location you've ever played poker?

i'm beige. and have never played poker in an unconventional place

2. Who is the community player you would most like to have a drink with?

flying dagg is a gent and a a scholar, and the master of bad taste jokes.

3. Which professional poker player would you most like to have a drink with?

illairi, in full on tequila mode, yah.

a) 1899
        a) 1964 gimmie the early 60's on acid baby, i'd bask in those sounds
        b) 2073

5. Which community player would you most like to play live in a televised heads-up cash battle?

whoever the best is, gotta have a challenge

6. What is your choice for Sky tournament of the year?

DTD night

7. Who is the best community cash player?

Lambert180 love his journey and noone pays it forward more

8. Who is the best community MTT player?

tommyd

a) fold pocket aces pre-flop, or would be cheaper, but less fun

10. What is the best user name currently active on Sky Poker: hhytfrftdr etc

11. Would you like the ability to change your user name - if so, to what? no

12. What is your favourite colour? depends on the object, blue tomatoes arent as nice as a red sky

13. Have you ever played a genuine game of strip poker? (Any interesting stories will be appreciated) i'm beige...

14. You hold AA in the first hand of the WSOP Main Event. Six people shove all-in before you. You are the last to act. Do you call? no way

15. ...if you don't, how many shoves do you call? 3

16. Who is the most underated player in the community?  dohhhhhhhh is a boss

17. Dinner (and dessert) with Liv Boeree, or win a £1,000 cash pot from Phil Ivey? show me the money

18. Who will be the breakout community player for 2015? larson7 [sorry slip lol]

a) Antarctica
         b) Death Valley

does death valley have penguins? no. stick me with the penguins please.

20. What is your favourite (card) suit?

illogical, captain

21. What is your favourite (fabric) suit?

i'm no fashionista.what do marks and spensers make their suits out of? whatever that is. i only wear them for weddings and funerals.

22. What is the forum thread of the year? lamberts diary.

23. I'd rather own the 'striped tomato' from Starsky and Hutch or the 'General Lee' from The Dukes of Hazzard? (People below thirty, please use Google)

i cant have the delorean from BTTF? sigh. the tomato then *shrugs*

24. Who is the best contributor of the year? dohhhhhh

25. How many poker sites do you play on regularly? (Names not required) stars

26. What is your favourite (poker) hand? AA

a) zombies slow and no access to death rays. thank you.
          b) aliens

28. Who is the Sky presenter of the year? the orf

29. Who has been the best guest in 2014 on the Sky Poker Channel? channing is my fav always

30. The IDCU Award! Who is the community contributor you miss the most? smitalos

a) Elvis Presley at least i'd have looks [no offence matt].
         b) Jesus
         c) Ron Jeremy
         d) MattBates
         e) Stephen King
         f) Albert Einstein
         g) Phil Helmuth

32. What is the best poker advice you have been given? (Thirty words or less) think in  range v range. rather than hand v hand

33. What is the average number of poker tables you play at one time? one.

34. Have you ever had a straight flush in live play? never been dealt a hand in live play!

35. I'd rather be... Batman or Superman?

superman. flying and lois lane v a mere suit and albert.
  • edited September 2014
    Two replies and neither one wants dinner with Liv - sigh. All to myself then.

Opening post has been amended in light of recent activity.
  • edited September 2014
    1, Barbers
    2, TheRock573
    3, Vicky CM
    4, 2073
    5, None All better than me on cash.
    6, 2.20 at 2.20
    7, No idea.
    8, M Bates.
    9, b
    10,Pen15
    11, No
    12, Red.
    13, Yes I lost not a pretty sight.
    14, No
    15, 2
    16, Solack
    17, Dinner
    18,?
    19, a
    20, A any suit.
    21, Cotton
    22, Your Leaderboards.
    23, General Lee
    24, HHY
    25, 5
    26,AA
    27, a
    28, Anna... easily
    29, Paul Jackson
    30, TheRock573
    31, g
    32, Don't tilt!
    33, 3
    34, No
    35, Superman.       ..POW ....BASH ...LOL its my age!
  • edited September 2014
    nice for u to mention me in 1 of ya questions lol
  • edited September 2014

1. What is the most unconventional location you've ever played poker? On a trampoline in a mates back garden. He'd run out of chairs. 

2. Who is the community player you would most like to have a drink with?  davelufc or Maxally. 

3. Which professional poker player would you most like to have a drink with? Tatjana Pasalic

4. Your time machine is broken. When would you rather be stuck?
        a) 1899
        a) 1964
        b) 2073 Never been very interested in history. 

5. Which community player would you most like to play live in a televised heads-up cash battle? Acegooner

6. What is your choice for Sky tournament of the year? Turbo Tuesday. Best of a bad lot 

7. Who is the best community cash player? F_Ivanovic.

8. Who is the best community MTT player? Timber. or Bates. 

9. For the rest of your poker life you have to either:
        a) fold pocket aces pre-flop, chopping if you get it in pre on here anyway. 

10. What is the best user name currently active on Sky Poker? Pokertrev.

11. Would you like the ability to change your user name - if so, to what?  Nah. Winamax let you do this every 6 months. I 'crushhhhhed' with my first alias. Haven't cashed since changing it.

"I just think, well, I dunno, if you look at life like, ah, rolling a dice then my situation now, as it stands, yeah, it may only be a three. If I jack that in now, go for something bigger and better, yeah, I could easily roll a six. No problem. I could roll a six. I could also roll a one. Kay, so.. I think sometimes just leave the dice alone."

12. What is your favourite colour? Pink. 

13. Have you ever played a genuine game of strip poker? (Any interesting stories will be appreciated) Not poker, it was 'strip high card'. Poker way too complicated for drunk blondes who can't see me rigging the deck. 

14. You hold AA in the first hand of the WSOP Main Event. Six people shove all-in before you. You are the last to act. Do you call? Fold. 

15. ...if you don't, how many shoves do you call? ughhhh, would like to think I'd call 3. Would need to be in that spot to give an honest answer. 

16. Who is the most underated player in the community? Liamboi. 

17. Dinner (and dessert) with Liv Boeree, or win a £1,000 cash pot from Phil Ivey? £1k ainec! 

18. Who will be the breakout community player for 2015?  Struggling here, every1 is rubbish. Shakinaces. 

19. Your teleportation device is on the fritz. Where would you rather be stuck?
         a) Antarctica <3 Ice & snow. 
         b) Death Valley

20. What is your favourite (card) suit? Blue ones. 

21. What is your favourite (fabric) suit? Triggers blue one. 

22. What is the forum thread of the year? Sky poker results thread (GaryQQQ)

23. I'd rather own the 'striped tomato' from Starsky and Hutch or the 'General Lee' from The Dukes of Hazzard? (People below thirty, please use Google)  No idea what you're talking about ! 

24. Who is the best contributor of the year? Tikay. 

25. How many poker sites do you play on regularly? (Names not required) 5

26. What is your favourite (poker) hand? AA

27. I'd fancy my chances most against:
          a) zombies
          b) aliens     Sci Fi is boring. 

28. Who is the Sky presenter of the year? Anna is brilliant but Orf still reigns supreme.

29. Who has been the best guest in 2014 on the Sky Poker Channel? Tatjana

30. The IDCU Award! Who is the community contributor you miss the most? There are lots who aren't here (through no choice of their own) who should be. Beaneh and Evilpingu. Flip for it. 

31. I'd rather be reincarnated as:
         a) Elvis Presley
         b) Jesus
         c) Ron Jeremy
         d) MattBates
         e) Stephen King
         f) Albert Einstein
         g) Phil Helmuth

32. What is the best poker advice you have been given? (Thirty words or less) Bet only if you can get called by worse or fold out better.

33. What is the average number of poker tables you play at one time? 3.5

34. Have you ever had a straight flush in live play? Yes. In a live pub poker league that I used to play in. 5 6 7 8 9 of spades.  Instant hero status. lolfish. 

35. I'd rather be... Batman or Superman? Super heros are almost as boring as sci fi. 
  • edited September 2014
    Sorry Slip but now you are allowing the data to be publicised, my contacts are no longer interested in the deal, and are terminating in accordance with section 2.3.1.c.

Shame. This time next year, we could have been millyonaires.
  • edited September 2014
    I am always getting these "Questionnaires" off Sky, with the chance of winning £20, never won a carrot. So as sky have all my answers they can fill mine in for me "with the chance of winning £20" Thanks.
  • edited September 2014
    1. What is the most unconventional location you've ever played poker? I 'played poker' in the loosest sense of the word (regged RRs) at a Knightmare convention

2. Who is the community player you would most like to have a drink with?  Andrew1947 is always great to have a drink with, has a never-ending supply of interesting stories.

3. Which professional poker player would you most like to have a drink with? Neil Channing

4. Your time machine is broken. When would you rather be stuck?
        a) 1899
        a) 1964
        b) 2073 Never been very interested in history. 

5. Which community player would you most like to play live in a televised heads-up cash battle? IDCU just for the lolz

6. What is your choice for Sky tournament of the year? Meh dunno, prob £55 BH (not the speed one)

7. Who is the best community cash player? Dohhhhhh

8. Who is the best community MTT player? MattBates

9. For the rest of your poker life you have to either:
        a) fold pocket aces pre-flop

10. What is the best user name currently active on Sky Poker? HHyfttdrr (excuse the probable spelling mistake)

11. Would you like the ability to change your user name - if so, to what?  Nah

12. What is your favourite colour? Blue

13. Have you ever played a genuine game of strip poker? (Any interesting stories will be appreciated) Nah

14. You hold AA in the first hand of the WSOP Main Event. Six people shove all-in before you. You are the last to act. Do you call? Deffo folding. 

15. ...if you don't, how many shoves do you call? Like Doh, I'd like to say 3 but would have to be in the situation to find out if I really would. I'd snap off 2 

16. Who is the most underated player in the community? Dohhhhhhh

17. Dinner (and dessert) with Liv Boeree, or win a £1,000 cash pot from Phil Ivey? £1k pot off Ivey

18. Who will be the breakout community player for 2015?  Dunno, maybe Matt237

19. Your teleportation device is on the fritz. Where would you rather be stuck?
         a) Antarctica
         b) Death Valley - Tough call cos I hate both extreme cold and extreme heat but think my hate of the cold pips it

20. What is your favourite (card) suit? Blue, love a blue JT.

21. What is your favourite (fabric) suit? Don't care

22. What is the forum thread of the year? Potentially the Statue Quest lol. Maybe one of the 'In The Well's, I'll go for the one Bates did.

23. I'd rather own the 'striped tomato' from Starsky and Hutch or the 'General Lee' from The Dukes of Hazzard? (People below thirty, please use Google)  Had to google both, probably just about the striped tomato but neither is that nice.

24. Who is the best contributor of the year? Jac35

25. How many poker sites do you play on regularly? (Names not required) Only 2 atm.

26. What is your favourite (poker) hand? AA

27. I'd fancy my chances most against:
          a) zombies - a brisk jog should see me alright if most films are anything to go by
          b) aliens   

28. Who is the Sky presenter of the year? Orford ainec

29. Who has been the best guest in 2014 on the Sky Poker Channel? Really tough, always like seeing Channing on 861 (for the bits that aren't about betting!). Him or maybe James Atkin

30. The IDCU Award! Who is the community contributor you miss the most? Agree with JJ, tough call between Pingu and Beaneh

31. I'd rather be reincarnated as:
         a) Elvis Presley
         b) Jesus
         c) Ron Jeremy
         d) MattBates
         e) Stephen King
         f) Albert Einstein
         g) Phil Helmuth

32. What is the best poker advice you have been given? (Thirty words or less) Before you bet/call/raise, think about WHY you're doing it and what you want to achieve.

33. What is the average number of poker tables you play at one time? 7

34. Have you ever had a straight flush in live play? No, quads is as good as it's got for me live.

35. I'd rather be... Batman or Superman? Batman, then in Alan Partridge style I can say 'I'M BATMAN!!!' ;)
  • edited September 2014
    Sorry Slip but now you are allowing the data to be publicised, my contacts are no longer interested in the deal, and are terminating in accordance with section 2.3.1.c. Shame. This time next year, we could have been millyonaires.
    Posted by bbMike
    Apologies, Mike. Certain corners of the populace had threatened me with Chinese water torture and activities of a trolling nature if I did not comply.
  • edited September 2014
    Teddybloat answered this "2. Who is the community player you would most like to have a drink with?

flying dagg is a gent and a a scholar, and the master of bad taste jokes.

Not sure how you arrive at this conclusion but theres 1 or 2 who were at Blackpool and could verify the bad taste jokes I'm afraid to say.
  • edited September 2014
     've railed many a TPT final table and have heard you drop the hammer enough times to not doubt that for one second! [i never thought it possible to dectect awkward silences in a chat box...]
  • edited September 2014

1. What is the most unconventional location you've ever played poker? In the bath
    2. Who is the community player you would most like to have a drink with? tikay, he doesn't drink so it should be a cheap round
    3. Which professional poker player would you most like to have a drink with? the one that plays hu worse when drunk
        a) 1899
        a) 1964 x I'm there at the moment as far as i know
        b) 2073
    5. Which community player would you most like to play live in a televised heads-up cash battle? Slipwater, the chat abuse///// banter would be legendary
    6. What is your choice for Sky tournament of the year? Any of the frenzies
    7. Who is the best community cash player? anna always takes my money
    8. Who is the best community MTT player? whoever is top of the Slipwater bragboard 
        b) play 7-2 offsuit as if it was aces. X what's new? 
    10. What is the best user name currently active on Sky Poker? Has to be Harry
    11. Would you like the ability to change your user name - if so, to what? Why? It's purely a tag
    12. What is your favourite colour? nope
    13. Have you ever played a genuine game of strip poker? (Any interesting stories will be appreciated) nope
    14. You hold AA in the first hand of the WSOP Main Event. Six people shove all-in before you. You are the last to act. Do you call? Still think I'm ahead
    15. ...if you don't, how many shoves do you call? up to 9
    16. Who is the most underated player in the community? Slipwater (you should hear what they say about you)
    17. Dinner (and dessert) with Liv Boeree, or win a £1,000 cash pot from Phil Ivey? dessert definitely
    18. Who will be the breakout community player for 2015? That newbie who was winning 90%+ of his hyper hu games. Think what he will be like with a bit of practice! 
         a) Antarctica 
         b) Death Valley
    with a suitable application of quantum uncertainty i think 50% of the time in each
    20. What is your favourite (card) suit? nope
    21. What is your favourite (fabric) suit? birthday
    22. What is the forum thread of the year? Can't remember what it was called and it's been deleted
    23. I'd rather own the 'striped tomato' from Starsky and Hutch or the 'General Lee' from The Dukes of Hazzard? (People below thirty, please use Google) nope
    24. Who is the best contributor of the year?  Well the guys playing that newbie at husngs were sure contributing lots
    25. How many poker sites do you play on regularly? (Names not required) One
    26. What is your favourite (poker) hand? That last one that i stacked someone with having got it all in behind
          a) zombies
          b) aliens
    not sure zombies have the intellect to play poker
    28. Who is the Sky presenter of the year? Rogue Anna
    29. Who has been the best guest in 2014 on the Sky Poker Channel? Lord Grumpy as TK calls channing
    30. The IDCU Award! Who is the community contributor you miss the most? SMITALOS
         a) Elvis Presley
         b) Jesus
         c) Ron Jeremy
         d) MattBates
         e) Stephen King
         f) Albert Einstein X but only if i can change his views on quantum theory
         g) Phil Helmuth
    32. What is the best poker advice you have been given? (Thirty words or less) playing live don't throw the bounty chip in by mistake and have your call turned into an all in
    33. What is the average number of poker tables you play at one time? You want the mean, mode or median? 
    34. Have you ever had a straight flush in live play? bien sûr A high ofc and I've also seen a Straight flush on the board. 
    35. I'd rather be... Batman or Superman just man is good enough for me
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to The 2014 Community Questionnaire...:
    1. What is the most unconventional location you've ever played poker? On the toilet
    2. Who is the community player you would most like to have a drink with? The lot of you at an SPT next year
    3. Which professional poker player would you most like to have a drink with? Jen Tilly :)
    4. Your time machine is broken. When would you rather be stuck?     a) 1899     b) 1964     3) 2073 1964, I can make a FORTUNE from sports betting and live like a king!
    5. Which community player would you most like to play live in a televised heads-up cash battle? I suck at cash so Orford
    6. What is your choice for Sky tournament of the year? DTD is by far my favourite
    7. Who is the best community cash player? Lambo
    8. Who is the best community MTT player? MattBates.  I was going to say TommyD but Matt promised it introduce me to Snow White so that swings it
    9. For the rest of your poker life you have to either:     a) fold pocket aces pre-flop, or     b) play 7-2 offsuit as if it was aces. I already play 72 off as if it was aces!
    10. What is the best user name currently active on Sky Poker? don't know if they are still active but I saw Katie_Vick on here.  Any wrestling fan will understand why I love that
    11. Would you like the ability to change your user name - if so, to what? No
    12. What is your favourite colour? Red
    13. Have you ever played a genuine game of strip poker? (Any interesting stories will be appreciated) No but I did play strip pool in a pub on my 30th birthday :)
    14. You hold AA in the first hand of the WSOP Main Event. Six people shove all-in before you. You are the last to act. Do you call? No.  I fold face up and tell EVERYONE I folded aces pre to get an image tighter then Tikay's, then abuse the proverbial out of my image
    15. ...if you don't, how many shoves do you call? 2
    16. Who is the most underated player in the community? MacMonster.  
    17. Dinner (and dessert) with Liv Boeree, or win a £1,000 cash pot from Phil Ivey? Liv Boeree for desert would ne better
    18. Who will be the breakout community player for 2015? Moi ;)
    19. Your teleportation device is on the fritz. Where would you rather be stuck?      a) Antarctica      b) Death Valley Antartica, more too eat there
    20. What is your favourite (card) suit? Clubs.  no idea why
    21. What is your favourite (fabric) suit? I only wear tshirts
    22. What is the forum thread of the year? Any that say the site is rigged.  Gives me a well needed laugh
    23. I'd rather own the 'striped tomato' from Starsky and Hutch or the 'General Lee' from The Dukes of Hazzard? (People below thirty, please use Google) The General Lee if Daisy Duke is included
    24. Who is the best contributor of the year? HHHHYTTJBJDSSJVJRJRRJRTGNBSMMDVMSMRGBOFSVSDRMVGWM
    25. How many poker sites do you play on regularly? (Names not required) 2
    26. What is your favourite (poker) hand? J10 clubs
    27. I'd fancy my chances most against:       a) zombies       b) aliens Zombies.  I don't have a brain for them too eat so I can escape easier
    28. Who is the Sky presenter of the year? Orford
    29. Who has been the best guest in 2014 on the Sky Poker Channel? Channing
    30. The IDCU Award! Who is the community contributor you miss the most? Spornybol
    31. I'd rather be reincarnated as:      a) Elvis Presley      b) Jesus      c) Ron Jeremy      d) MattBates      e) Stephen King      f) Albert Einstein      g) Phil Helmuth Jesus, then I would spend all my time changing water into wine and getting drunk
    32. What is the best poker advice you have been given? (Thirty words or less) Learn how to fold.  You fold more then you will do anything else
    33. What is the average number of poker tables you play at one time? 3
    34. Have you ever had a straight flush in live play? Not live, yet
    35. I'd rather be... Batman or Superman? Superman.  I am already Batman.  Don't believe me?  Have you ever seen me and Batman in the same room?

• edited September 2014
    1. What is the most unconventional location you've ever played poker? In the pool
    2. Who is the community player you would most like to have a drink with? Macmonster
    3. Which professional poker player would you most like to have a drink with? Trickett
        a) 1899
        a) 1964
        b) 2073
    5. Which community player would you most like to play live in a televised heads-up cash battle? Bearlythere for the challenge, the worst player for the cash
    6. What is your choice for Sky tournament of the year? SPT - which year?
    7. Who is the best community cash player? Style
    8. Who is the best community MTT player? Divs Dreams
    10. What is the best user name currently active on Sky Poker? ChickenMelt 
    11. Would you like the ability to change your user name - if so, to what? WorldBeater
    12. What is your favourite colour? Blue
    13. Have you ever played a genuine game of strip poker? (Any interesting stories will be appreciated) No
    14. You hold AA in the first hand of the WSOP Main Event. Six people shove all-in before you. You are the last to act. Do you call? No
    15. ...if you don't, how many shoves do you call? Two, maybe three
    16. Who is the most underated player in the community? Ballboy
    17. Dinner (and dessert) with Liv Boeree, or win a £1,000 cash pot from Phil Ivey? Chop
    18. Who will be the breakout community player for 2015? Ballboy
         a) Antarctica
         b) Death Valley
    20. What is your favourite (card) suit? Hearts
    21. What is your favourite (fabric) suit? Tuxedo
    22. What is the forum thread of the year? Tikay's
    23. I'd rather own the 'striped tomato' from Starsky and Hutch or the 'General Lee' from The Dukes of Hazzard? (People below thirty, please use Google) S & H
    24. Who is the best contributor of the year? Slipwater
    25. How many poker sites do you play on regularly? (Names not required) 2
    26. What is your favourite (poker) hand? 5h4h
          a) zombies
          b) aliens
    28. Who is the Sky presenter of the year? Rich Orford
    29. Who has been the best guest in 2014 on the Sky Poker Channel? Jamie Sykes
    30. The IDCU Award! Who is the community contributor you miss the most? ???????
         a) Elvis Presley
         b) Jesus
         c) Ron Jeremy
         d) MattBates
         e) Stephen King
         f) Albert Einstein
         g) Phil Helmuth
    32. What is the best poker advice you have been given? (Thirty words or less) Always behave like a gentleman.
    33. What is the average number of poker tables you play at one time? Six
    34. Have you ever had a straight flush in live play? Yes, had royal flush live & dealt one as well
    35. I'd rather be... Batman or Superman? Super