You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight LIVE on 861 with Rich, Ross and guest Simon Hemsworth (aka Senorbegs) ***show thread +captio

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat

Evening all!

Ricardo here, informing you that Sky Poker TV is live tonight (Thurs 11th) from 7pm to midnight and it's poker, poker, poker all the way. Plus...some poker.  

Chairing the Great Debate on whether we should boot Tikay out of the Sky Poker union and allow him to go independent are...

Me

Ross 'I like wrestlers' Jarvis

...with another Grade A guest- back by popular demand- poker pro and player on Sky Poker (under the name of SenorBegs) it's 

Simon Hemsworth

And what of this poker show, I hear you cry? What goodies do you have for us? Well, dear viewer, feast your eyes on this little lot...

7pm Live Mastercash coverage

8pm- Top of the Pots – Top 10 biggest pots of the week from the Master Cash tables9pm- Sky Poker School- This week- "Playing big field tournaments"  

10pm Live Mastercash coverage- might hit the tables myself 

again this hour. Fill your boots!

11pm- Live action of the prize boosted £12K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter!

Right- it's your show so fill 'er up with all your messages, hand requests and your poker questions for Ross and Simon.

We've got Tuesday Turbo Open seats to give away and one of the ways you can bag one is to enter our...

CAPTION COMPETITION!

Stick a caption on THIS photo...

Post on the thread below 

Email  skyopen@bskyb.com or tweet #skypoker

See you tonight 7pm Ch 861!

Comments