You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tournaments on the go

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat

Hi Everybody,

From today you can now play Tournaments on the go through our optimised Tournament lobby. Visiting skypoker.com on your Tablet and Mobile and clicking on the Tournament tab will take you to the new lobby. All our range of Tournaments are available for you to play there.

We have released this just in the browser initially but it will be in the app very shortly. Have a go and let us know what you think.

This now means that the full range of games on Sky Poker can be played on your Mobile or Tablet. We are continuing to work on further enhancements such as Multi Tabling and we will keep you updated with progression on that.

Sam

Comments

• edited September 2014
    That's good news

Might have picked the wrong day to launch that while pushing a reward points promotion for playing cash on mobile though?
  • edited September 2014
    Been Playin mobile most of the day and using the new tournament layout and it sucks!! Cannot check a tournament lobby or hand history as it closes the table!
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Tournaments on the go:
    Been Playin mobile most of the day and using the new tournament layout and it sucks!! Cannot check a tournament lobby or hand history as it closes the table!
    Posted by myrrdhin
    Hi myrrdhin,

On your tablet you cannot currently launch the lobby or a hand history page from the table. We are continuing to make further developments to our mobile and tablet offering and we will take this feedback on board.

If you have any further feedback please let me know and I will ensure that I keep this thread updated with future developments.

Thanks
    Sam
  • edited September 2014
    Yep sucks, u cant rail only register for the tourney
  • edited September 2014
    Hi,

Do you have any advice on platforms/browsers that are known to work fully or have issues?

I tried playing mobile cash last night to pick up some cash bonus points with an android smartphone using chrome and it performed very poorly.

Apart from the finger trouble (I raised 2nd hand with AK meaning to be 4BB only to hit the slider and raise nearly all-in - they folded behind but must have thought here comes a maniac).

I also found it froze and had to reload table several times so I gave up on it.
  • edited September 2014
    Hi, Do you have any advice on platforms/browsers that are known to work fully or have issues? I tried playing mobile cash last night to pick up some cash bonus points with an android smartphone using chrome and it performed very poorly. Apart from the finger trouble (I raised 2nd hand with AK meaning to be 4BB only to hit the slider and raise nearly all-in - they folded behind but must have thought here comes a maniac). I also found it froze and had to reload table several times so I gave up on it.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Hi,

We have done testing with an Android phone playing on Google Chrome and we did not note any problems such as the ones you seem to be experiencing. Can you please advise what specific smartphone you are playing on and also whether you are playing on a 3g or wireless network.

With regards to the betting controls we are currently undertaking a piece of work to improve the experience for the user on in this section that will make it easier to use.

Thanks
    Sam
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Tournaments on the go : Hi, We have done testing with an Android phone playing on Google Chrome and we did not note any problems such as the ones you seem to be experiencing. Can you please advise what specific smartphone you are playing on and also whether you are playing on a 3g or wireless network. With regards to the betting controls we are currently undertaking a piece of work to improve the experience for the user on in this section that will make it easier to use. Thanks Sam
    Posted by Sky_SamT

Hi Sam it was a Samsung Galaxy S4 on a wifi network connection (which was faultess when I switched to my laptop). Just kept freezing and had to close window and relaunch table.

I also kept getting a message that sky poker needed a larger screen to work. It was already on max window size.

Hope that helps :-)