You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Horses for 12/9/14

edited September 2014 in Betting Chat
  1. 2.10 DoncasterAdventure Seeker @ 5.50
  2. 2.40 DoncasterEstimate @ 2.37
  3. 4.15 ChesterKashgar @ 5.00

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Doncaster 1.40 Anippe 3/1x
                              Fast Act 14/1 4th(had bet it with Sky,paid 4th)
                      2.10 Adventure Seeker 9/2 x
                              Stomachion 15/2 Winner
                              Lahaag 12/1 x
                      2.40 Estimate 6/4 Winner
                       3.15 MuraQaaba 13/8 2nd
                       3.45 Danzeno 9/4 2nd
                       4.25 Toocoolforschool 3/1 2nd
                      5.00 Enobled 3/1 2nd
  • edited September 2014
    Doncaster 1.40 Coatai Glory 6-1 for goodness sake , why didn't he let it go it would have run straight when he got to the rail. FFS. OK the horse wasn't too clever but for goodness sake why did he start whipping him as that's when problem started, he would have won hands and heels if left alone.  
    2.10 retirement plan 10-1 2nd
    2.40 Clever cookie 10-1 came to late for 4th and saver Whiplash willie 7-1 2nd
    3.15 Muraaqaba 13-8 2nd
    3.45 Danzeno 2-1 2nd another horse too bloody fresh for his own good

Sandown 4.00 Gracious George 7-1 out to 14-1 and looked like he would win at one time, finished third

the words unlucky day come to mind, should have known after Coatai Glory
  • edited September 2014

Had beacon in the 1st at Donc (in L15) and at the very last min put a e/w on Fast Act as Sky Bet were doing 1st 4 places. Nice start for me.

Had your Clever Cookie & Gracious George in my L15 too Father

*VERY UL to Cotari Glory BTW
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Horses for 12/9/14:
    Had beacon in the 1st at Donc (in L15) and at the very last min put a e/w on Fast Act as Sky Bet were doing 1st 4 places. Nice start for me. Had your Clever Cookie & Gracious George in my L15 too Father
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Glad to see somebody won through my misfortune
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Horses for 12/9/14 : Glad to see somebody won through my misfortune
    Posted by vaigret

Sorry mate, I didnt watch race at 1st but have now seen it. Urgh :(
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Horses for 12/9/14 : Sorry mate, I didnt watch race at 1st but have now seen it. Urgh :(
    Posted by MAXALLY
    no problem mate unless your real name George Baker !!!!!!
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Horses for 12/9/14:
    Doncaster 1.40 Anippe 3/1                           Fast Act 14/1                   2.10 Adventure Seeker 9/2                           Stomachion 7/1                           Lahaag 12/1                   2.40 Estimate 6/4                    3.15 MuraQaaba 13/8                    3.45 Danzeno 7/4                    4.25 Toocoolforschool 3/1                   5.00 Enobled 3/1
    Posted by wynne1938
    I don't owe you 1 big drink I owe you a barrel/
    today I took STOMACHION  and ESTIMATE
    LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A TRUE FOLLOWER
  • edited September 2014

Thankfully it was a e/w L15, so if clever cookie finished one place better, it would of been a larger return. As it was, still got £35 ish back off a £7.50 outlay.
  • edited September 2014
    Thankfully it was a e/w L15, so if clever cookie finished one place better, it would of been a larger return. As it was, still got £35 ish back off a £7.50 outlay.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    well done mate
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Horses for 12/9/14 : I don't owe you 1 big drink I owe you a barrel/ today I took STOMACHION  and ESTIMATE LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A TRUE FOLLOWER
    Posted by bludreid11
    Well done wynne.

Bludreid

I am sure wynne would want to know which ones you are going to follow of his. Picking the only two winners out of  his ten fancies is a tremendous hit rate. Exceptional performance by your self. perhaps you would like to join us regulars and help us win the Scoop6 . 
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Horses for 12/9/14 : I don't owe you 1 big drink I owe you a barrel/ today I took STOMACHION  and ESTIMATE LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE A TRUE FOLLOWER
    Posted by bludreid11
    Cheers m8.Watch this space tomorrow.
    Also have a look at my thread"Horses to follow on the flat 2014"
    25p short of £2000 profit to date!
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Horses for 12/9/14 : Well done wynne.   Bludreid   I am sure wynne would want to know which ones you are going to follow of his. Picking the only two winners out of  his ten fancies is a tremendous hit rate. Exceptional performance by your self. perhaps you would like to join us regulars and help us win the Scoop6 . 
    Posted by vaigret
    I used to be heavily into horses, I checked where the trainer was if he had horses at more than 1 track, how many rides a jockey had and who he was riding for, as far as my hit rate is concerned I just got lucky. I looked at his tips, and bet what I thought were the best ones.
    I wish I could join your scoop 6 but I don't know how or whom to give the money too, and as I could only afford a small sum, would it be beneficial to your regulars.
    I may post on the forum which I fancy, but it is usually only singles, ( the bookies get better odds with multi bets )