You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

sky dan

edited September 2014 in Sky Poker Premiership
just thought i would give a big UP to the guy who organizes this unapreciated field of endevour.
 well done my friend it is much appreciated!
                                           regards wind

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2014
    In Response to sky dan:
    just thought i would give a big UP to the guy who organizes this unapreciated field of endevour.  well done my friend it is much appreciated!                                            regards wind
    Posted by windamon

Gee thanks wind! Glad you're enjoying the promo. Although most the credit should go to the marketing guys, direct any PMs of gratitude towards Sky_Justin...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: sky dan:
    In Response to sky dan : Gee thanks wind! Glad you're enjoying the promo. Although most the credit should go to the marketing guys, direct any PMs of gratitude towards Sky_Justin...
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    excellent promo just got £57 and a £5 free bet thanks to the villians and team captain abound.(over 14000 points what a player) . come on sky keep the promo going all season and make alot of people happy. cheers again dan, justin and the marketing guys
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: sky dan : excellent promo just got £57 and a £5 free bet thanks to the villians and team captain abound.(over 14000 points what a player) . come on sky keep the promo going all season and make alot of people happy. cheers again dan, justin and the marketing guys
    Posted by safc71
    +1 plus used  my £5 bet on west ham to draw made £11.50 profit,
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Well done SKY for this Promo

The best & fairest promo i have seen, gives all the players that cannot grind all day every chance to be involved.

Really hope you keep it going

Thanks again. 

• Options
    edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: sky dan : +1 plus used  my £5 bet on west ham to draw made £11.50 profit, All the best Rainman397
    Posted by rainman397
    +2 to Sky for the promo and the Villains big hitters - makes a big difference to a small BR
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    This has been a Great! promo .  It gives everyone an opportunity and that`s got to be good , All round.
    Well Executed , By the marketing department.....Well done! .