You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*** Sunday Night Live with Jules & Ryan! ***

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat

Hello you lot!

I'm back again this Sunday for more poker chat & analysis on 861 and tonight I'll be joined by the one and only Ry Ry! Your expert Ryan Spittles will be taking us through the hands and this is how the show shapes up:

7pm - 8pm - We'll show some action from Thursday night's Sky Sports Bounty Hunter & we might squeeze in some Master cash hands too.

8pm - Midnight - The £15,000 Super Roller kicks off and we have full coverage until midnight!

Also on the show tonight, we're going to be playing a game of 'Tweet T'Who?!' You're gonna have to pay close attention because throughout each hour we're going to show you a different tweet from one of the Sky Poker presenter/analyst team and you will have a few minutes to send your guesses in as to which one of the team sent that tweet! Towards the end of each hour we'll do a draw of all the correct guesses and will give away one free seat to the lucky winner into Tuesday's Turbo Open! So that's a total of 5 free seats to give away!! You can only EMAIL your answers in for this, so send them to skyopen@bskyb.com and good luck!!

Also, keep your questions, comments and hand requests coming in for Ryan to:
Twitter: @SkyPoker & #skypokertv
Or post here on the forum.

We'll see you at 7 o'clock! I'm now off to catch up on last night's X factor (I'm a loser, I know.)

Jules xx

Comments