You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Harumph

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat
Sorry - had to do it - first time ever I think

just lost an 8000 pot in the main when on the rainbow flop my c-bet with AA was shoved on by 55 which hit runner runner straight

oops, sorry man chats the villain, and all i could think of in reply was
harumph

sorry if that has upset anyone but i couldn't help myself

Comments

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Harumph:
    Sorry - had to do it - first time ever I think just lost an 8000 pot in the main when on the rainbow flop my c-bet with AA was shoved on by 55 which hit runner runner straight oops, sorry man  chats the villain, and all i could think of in reply was harumph sorry if that has upset anyone but i couldn't help myself
    Posted by GELDY
    I can think of worse things to say, mate...

Unlucky.
  • edited September 2014
    my upper lip may have twitched as well
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Harumph:
    Sorry - had to do it - first time ever I think just lost an 8000 pot in the main when on the rainbow flop my c-bet with AA was shoved on by 55 which hit runner runner straight oops, sorry man  chats the villain, and all i could think of in reply was harumph sorry if that has upset anyone but i couldn't help myself
    Posted by GELDY
    Not sure, BUT think that mighta been me? In fact I've busted AA thrice tonite with 33, 55 & 99.  Am I proud?   Well HELL yeah! 
    P.s.Just noticed villian said "sorry man" Sounds like me! :-((   If its any consolation I feel baddd!   
  • edited September 2014
    Okay....... FIGHT!
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Harumph:
    In Response to Harumph : Not sure, BUT think that mighta been me? In fact I've busted AA thrice tonite with 33, 55 & 99.  Am I proud?   Well HELL yeah!  P.s.Just noticed villian said "sorry man" Sounds like me! :-((   If its any consolation I feel baddd!   
    Posted by Glenelg
    not guilty
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Harumph:
    In Response to Re: Harumph : not guilty
    Posted by GELDY

Thx!   Feel a tad worse now!  ;-(  

P.s.  Good vibes man!