You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO Slipwater or Liamboi

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat
What was the name of the B&B you stayed at when you played at DTD? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Probably The Hylands Hotel!!
    stayed there with me year before
    Great Place, great breakfast, 5 mins Cab from DTD!!

Dorothy is owner, she does, if able, an arranged Discount fot HitSquad Members playing at DTD, just ask her mate.

Have pm'ed you Tel number!!

Dont know if they stayed there last time, but I guess so. Loads of Us have stayed there.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO Slipwater or Liamboi:
    Probably The Hylands Hotel!! stayed there with me year before Great Place, great breakfast, 5 mins Cab from DTD!! Dorothy is owner, she does, if able, an arranged Discount fot HitSquad Members playing at DTD, just ask her mate. Have pm'ed you Tel number!! Dont know if they stayed there last time, but I guess so. Loads of Us have stayed there.
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Yep that name rings a bell. Cheers Hitman!
  • edited September 2014
    First of all, TripleA, posting that as your opening post is goin' to start tongues wagging.

For the record, folks: liamboi11 and I have never shared a room in any bed & breakfast, hostel, hotel, or guest house, and if we had cause to do so it would strictly be separate beds, unless there was only one room left, and in that (hypothetical) instance I would take the bed and he would take the floor. I would also insist on his remaining fully clothed and for him to be at least six feet away from me so as to in some way diffuse the temptation he would probably have to leap under the duvet next to me.

I have nothing against liamboi11's sexuality. He can date whomever he wishes - animal, vegetable, or mineral - but, you know, a guy has to ensure that everyone here knows what's going on in that department. Liamboi11 and I are just friends - nothing more - and just because we had that one moment a while back after a few too many shots of Sambuca, does not mean that the physical attraction he feels for me is any more real than his ideas about taking up poker for a living.

He's not my type anyway. I prefer brunettes.

And I stayed at the Grove Guest House. Twice. Never been to the Hylands.
  • edited September 2014

The guy doth protest too much.

TBF, I saw liamboi at the UKPC and I think you could do better anyway Brian ;)
  • edited September 2014
  • edited September 2014
    Cheers Brian.
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    Now you, I'd share a bunk with ;)
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: FAO Slipwater or Liamboi : Now you , I'd share a bunk with ;)
    Posted by Slipwater
    I'd have to politely decline your offer as I cannot stand bright lights and I know your shirt will make the room glow!