You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Happy Days

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat
Or lack there of. Just wondered what happened to this promotion. 

Happy hours did increase traffic but we have not had any 'happy' anything in quite a while. 

Comments

• edited September 2014
    There has been a few lately, for tablet users, I think Sky are just concentrating on trying to push that side of things at the moment. Decided its the way forward probz. Maybe get a few more normal ones in winter.

Good luck at the tables:) 
  • edited September 2014
    I'm not sure I get the double points for tablet users as you can only play one table. If you could multi table al la PStars app then that would be appealing. 
  • edited September 2014
    To be fair, increasing the 1-tabling recs on tablets = softer games for those multi-tabling on their laptop/computer.

So it's a sort of 'Happy Days' for everyone, in a fashion.

Although it's a redundant format for most on the forum, the expansion and growing success of the tablet format surely has to be a good thing for site and players alike?
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Happy Days:
    To be fair, increasing the 1-tabling recs on tablets = softer games for those multi-tabling on their laptop/computer. So it's a sort of 'Happy Days' for everyone, in a fashion. Although it's a redundant format for most on the forum, the expansion and growing success of the tablet format surely has to be a good thing for site and players alike?
    Posted by shakinaces
    Very much, it is producing an astonishing increase in traffic.

It's so "any where, any time".