You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HELP!!

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat
hello I'm unsure if this is the right forum but I'm trying to start a game and it says "there are no tables available to your filters" I have tried every option and it won't work

why is this?

Comments

• edited September 2014
    In Response to HELP!!:
    hello I'm unsure if this is the right forum but I'm trying to start a game and it says "there are no tables available to your filters" I have tried every option and it won't work why is this?
    Posted by 13thfloor
    Morning, err, 13th Floor.

At the BOTTOM RIGHT of the Lobby there is a lottle box, "FILTERS (EDIT)".

Try UNTICKING that.

Let us know if that does not do the job.

Whats with that screen-name, quite an unusual one that?
  • edited September 2014

Ooh, one other thing.

You may, accidentally, have filtered something weird, like "Punta Cana PLO8 DYM". Don't do many of them babies.

So, TOP LEFT of Lobby, click "ALL" (as opposed to HoldEm, Omaha or Omaha Hi-Lo), and then on the line below, click "ALL" again.

That should get you up up & away.

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: HELP!!:
    In Response to HELP!! : Morning, err, 13th Floor. At the BOTTOM RIGHT of the Lobby there is a lottle box, "FILTERS (EDIT)". Try UNTICKING that.   Let us know if that does not do the job. Whats with that screen-name, quite an unusual one that?
    Posted by Tikay10
     maybe I'm on the wrong thing then, it doesn't have a box at the bottom right, it has a pink button saying play now... It has "table name" "blinds" "limit" "players" along the top but their is no list or anything... It's really confusing and I've played on many poker websites never had trouble before

oh its the name of a band "the 13th floor elevators"
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: HELP!! :  maybe I'm on the wrong thing then, it doesn't have a box at the bottom right, it has a pink button saying play now... It has "table name" "blinds" "limit" "players" along the top but their is no list or anything... It's really confusing and I've played on many poker websites never had trouble before oh its the name of a band "the 13th floor elevators"
    Posted by 13thfloor
    Ahh, now I think I see, you are on a Tablet (I-pad?) or "Mobile" (I-phone)?

On Tablet, the tables & games are usually displayed to the RIGHT & above the pink "PLAY NOW" button.

On Mobile, scroll down BELOW the "PLAY NOW" button & they should be visible.

Alternatively, have you tried pressing the "PLAY NOW" Button?

The 13th Steet Elevators? Ahh, gotcha now, Roky dokey......
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: HELP!! : Ahh, now I think I see, you are on a Tablet (I-pad?) or "Mobile" (I-phone)? On Tablet, the tables & games are usually displayed to the RIGHT & above the pink "PLAY NOW" button.   On Mobile, scroll down BELOW the "PLAY NOW" button & they should be visible. Alternatively, have you tried pressing the "PLAY NOW" Button? The 13th Steet Elevators? Ahh, gotcha now, Roky dokey......
    Posted by Tikay10
    I am on a laptop and have honestly tried everything... when I try to install the app is says "The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged. Try obtaining a new installer file from the application author."

I have seen where the tables usually appear but there just aren't any everytime I click on "cash tables" or any of the options.. I must be doing something wrong but I don't know what!

I think I'm going to give up now! haha thank you for your help
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: HELP!! : Ahh, now I think I see, you are on a Tablet (I-pad?) or "Mobile" (I-phone)? On Tablet, the tables & games are usually displayed to the RIGHT & above the pink "PLAY NOW" button.   On Mobile, scroll down BELOW the "PLAY NOW" button & they should be visible. Alternatively, have you tried pressing the "PLAY NOW" Button? The 13th Steet Elevators? Ahh, gotcha now, Roky dokey......
    Posted by Tikay10
    If you knew that without the aid of Google I doff my cap to you Sir.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: HELP!! : If you knew that without the aid of Google I doff my cap to you Sir.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Ha!

I'm SO glad someobody spotted it, I'd have been mortified if it whooshed everyone.

How did you spot it? Are you familiar with the band, or Roky's story?

Have to confess, yeah, I googled it. I like to add a personal touch when a newbie Posts, & I was intrigued by his screen-name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roky_Erickson
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: HELP!! : Ha! I'm SO glad someobody spotted it, I'd have been mortified if it whooshed everyone. How did you spot it? Are you familiar with the band, or Roky's story? Have to confess, yeah, I googled it. I like to add a personal touch when a newbie Posts, & I was intrigued by his screen-name. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roky_Erickson
    Posted by Tikay10
    I'm familiar with the band name and Mr Erikson too. That's what happens when your an avid reader of New Musical Express for over 25 years (although no longer now)
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: HELP!! : I'm familiar with the band name and Mr Erikson too. That's what happens when your an avid reader of New Musical Express for over 25 years (although no longer now)
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    The NME?

Good Lord.

Last time I got that The Beatles had just made # 1 for the first time.

There were two wekly music papers at the time, NME & Melody Maker. Is Melody Maker still around? 

Guess they are more online things these days.

My weekly order was NME, Melody Maker, & Motor Cycle News (MCN), & once a month, Autocar Magazine.