You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Primo tonight....Tikay/LML

edited January 2010 in Sky Poker Tournaments
Well I managed to satellite through to the Primo tonight...will be my first Primo so looking forward to giving it a shot.

I thought it would be a good chance to get the bragging rights off to a start...so who from the two teams is participating tonight?!

Team Hustler!

Comments

• EENEEN
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Primo tonight....Tikay/LML:
    Well I managed to satellite through to the Primo tonight...will be my first Primo so looking forward to giving it a shot. I thought it would be a good chance to get the bragging rights off to a start...so who from the two teams is participating tonight?! Team Hustler!
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    Congrats, team hustler! :P

Guna try sat my way through too later, wish me luck!
  • edited January 2010
    Good luck in this tonight Ads, not sure yet if I will be playing in the Primo or not tonight as I have somehow managed to get into the League Stars game at 7.00 so will be concentrating on that one instead.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Primo tonight....Tikay/LML:
    In Response to Primo tonight....Tikay/LML : Congrats, team hustler! :P Guna try sat my way through too later, wish me luck!
    Posted by EEN
    Good luck geez! Let me know how you get on...

Kiwi, good luck with that League tourny too...I really really need a tournament win soon, finding myself depositing money much more than Withdrawing at the moment! Getting deep into tournaments but finishing around bubble!

Good luck guys!
  • edited January 2010
    Good luck in this tonight Ads, not sure yet if I will be playing in the Primo or not tonight as I have somehow managed to get into the League Stars game at 7.00 so will be concentrating on that one instead.
    Posted by Kiwini4u

Whatever. Nobody Cares Steve. ;)

GL Team Ambivalent and Team Hustler.. May the FORCE with you!! 

GOOD LUCK to all  LONGtimers and DOWN with the OLDtimers!! xx
  • edited January 2010
    Hi

Well I am in, a totaly neutral observer :), hope you are going to give tikay concentration probs Lisa-Marie ;)

Good luck with the show
  • edited January 2010
    Just qualified for Primo tonight! Woo hoo, first time I have tried to qualify and somehow luckboxed my way in.  Good luck everyone especially the main man - Acebarry
  • edited January 2010
    Just qualified for Primo tonight! Woo hoo, first time I have tried to qualify and somehow luckboxed my way in.  Good luck everyone especially the main man - Acebarry
    Posted by rossjb14
    Good luck bro! If your on my table....don't take me out!
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by rossjb14
    Thanks, you 2