You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

SYSTEM SLOW?

edited September 2014 in Sky Poker Premiership
As i was on holiday last weekin the lovely town of Whitby,i only had 24hrs to get over 50 poker points to claim a share of the Tigers winnings.Being a small stakes player it took me all day and at 7 mins to midnight i reached 53 pp.To my dismay the next day it only showed up as 48 pp on the leader board. This isnt the first time this has happened i also couldnt get into freerolls when i knew in the past 24 hours i had reached the 10 pp required.Is the sytem working correctly or have i got it wrong does time run out before midnight? Anyone else suffered this? I contacted support to explain but the e mail i got back seemed to show they knew nothing about it, help anyone.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2014
    In Response to SYSTEM SLOW?:
    As i was on holiday last weekin the lovely town of Whitby,i only had 24hrs to get over 50 poker points to claim a share of the Tigers winnings.Being a small stakes player it took me all day and at 7 mins to midnight i reached 53 pp.To my dismay the next day it only showed up as 48 pp on the leader board. This isnt the first time this has happened i also couldnt get into freerolls when i knew in the past 24 hours i had reached the 10 pp required.Is the sytem working correctly or have i got it wrong does time run out before midnight? Anyone else suffered this? I contacted support to explain but the e mail i got back seemed to show they knew nothing about it, help anyone.
    Posted by matrixxs
    We're any of the tourneys you played in finish after midnight as the points wouldn't have been credited until then?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: SYSTEM SLOW?:
    In Response to SYSTEM SLOW? : We're any of the tourneys you played in finish after midnight as the points wouldn't have been credited until then?
    Posted by Snuffer
    no m8 ireached 53 pp at 7 0r 8 mins to.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: SYSTEM SLOW? : no m8 ireached 53 pp at 7 0r 8 mins to.
    Posted by matrixxs
    I'm off on holiday today and I got 53 points last night.
    I hope thats not an omen and when i check next week i hope it doesn't say 48 pts!
    Mind you we don't know our teams yet so my team will probably be playing monday lol
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: SYSTEM SLOW? : I'm off on holiday today and I got 53 points last night. I hope thats not an omen and when i check next week i hope it doesn't say 48 pts! Mind you we don't know our teams yet so my team will probably be playing monday lol
    Posted by DUNMIDOSH
    Prem Promo ended on the 28th Sept