You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

getting well jacked off

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat
CAN SOMEONE FROM SKY RING ME ON MY LANDLINE NUMBER PLEASE..... 12 TIMES I'VE TRIED NOW CALLING ON YOUR ADVERTISED NUMBER FOR OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS AND EVERYTIME ITS BEEN ENGAGED AND YOUR ONLINE CHAT KEEPS COMING UP WITH A BLANK PAGE..... THANKS

15 TIMES

Comments

• edited September 2014

Still can't get through on the phone, still just get a blank page when I go into chat and no response to the above request..... yes I could have emailed but last time I did it was 4 hours before I got a reply which in this case was no good cus I wanted sky to see something as it was happening and make their own judgement. What I wanted them to look at was this.......

I've been messing around playing the odd games today and kept seeing the same name reg'd, nothing new there, sharkscoped him it was locked..... fair enough...

Out of curiosity I looked him up on skys player search, he was playing 12 tables and reg'd for another 10..... busy guy I thought so I started watching.... the guy is good, so good most of the time his responses were almost instant, his time bar never went past half way once, he never missed a thing.....

So I kept on watching..... same thing every game, most responses within a second or so, never timed out once, time bar never got past half way.... pretty damn good when your playing so many tables.....

Call me a cynic but I know what I think... I just wanted to bring it to skys attention, if I was wrong so be it..... think I was wrong once, 1978, that's what my ex wife said anyway!!!! Your wrong she said, I remember it well....

I guess sky will  say the reason the phone was engaged is because I did't clear my browser history!!!! 

You can only do so much and I've done as much as I'm going to do now.......