You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A Question about poker???

CrwCrw
edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Just curious if any1 tries dropping down to lower stakes than they usually play  and try out a new playing style and things they dont usually do?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Nah, if i am losing i drop down. If i am losing then i try and find out what has changed about my game that has turned me into a losing player and then change that. If in the midst of this process i am no longer rolled for a level i will just drop down until i pick it back up.
  • edited January 2010
    If I have a bad run I tighten up more (If thats possible as im the nittiest nit in nitsville) and if im running well ill play more hands and ride the wave. I dont tend to "Try anything new" just seewhat im dealt and then use the players image to try and extract max value/ minimum loss
  • edited January 2010
    I can't drop any lower, playing lower than a badger's badger anyway.
  • edited January 2010
    (If thats possible as im the nittiest nit in nitsville)

Stop trying to turn this forum into a house of lies you lagtard.

Oh and to the OP then yeah if you wanna drop down the drop down.  It makes sense especially if you are gonna be using a style that you aren't comfortable with.
  • CrwCrw
    edited January 2010
    Lol thanks for all the replys.

Im not playing bad "ATM". Not even making a lost i just like to mix up my game i was just wondering what others felt on the situation.

Thanks for all the replys really liking the community