You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bs tournament event 6

edited September 2014 in The Poker Clinic
i raised my two good cards of 8 4 of hearts before the flop and this other person called me with something but probably wasnt no good so i sighed and saw the flop come with 2 hearts and a ace.

so when i betted he pushed all in and i just knew he had a ace. i called and of course the idiot did have the ace like i thought but also a 6
then the turn was a club and the river was another club and i didnt hit any of my outs and he won the hand with his realllly bad rag ace.

so i went out when i should have still been in cos he shouldnt call me with that rubbish.
but im not bothered by it.

Comments

• edited September 2014
    In Response to bs tournament event 6:
    i raised my two good cards of 8 4 of hearts before the flop and this other person called me with something but probably wasnt no good so i sighed and saw the flop come with 2 hearts and a ace. so when i betted he pushed all in and i just knew he had a ace. i called and of course the idiot did have the ace like i thought but also a 6 then the turn was a club and the river was another club and i didnt hit any of my outs and he won the hand with his realllly bad rag ace. so i went out when i should have still been in cos he shouldnt call me with that rubbish. but im not bothered by it.
    Posted by Slipwater
    hahahahaha

Nicely put sir - I look forward to bs tournament 7.

I bet he wished ke copy righted it
  • edited September 2014
    ha ha ha brilliant.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to bs tournament event 6:
    i raised my two good cards of 8 4 of hearts before the flop and this other person called me with something but probably wasnt no good so i sighed and saw the flop come with 2 hearts and a ace. so when i betted he pushed all in and i just knew he had a ace. i called and of course the idiot did have the ace like i thought but also a 6 then the turn was a club and the river was another club and i didnt hit any of my outs and he won the hand with his realllly bad rag ace. so i went out when i should have still been in cos he shouldnt call me with that rubbish. but im not bothered by it.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Lol slipwater. this made me chuckle!! I wonder if he's found another site that cater more to his needs lol.
  • edited September 2014
    I felt unwashed having to post it in such a manner. It's taking all my efforts not to correct it ;)
  • edited September 2014
    I'm struggling to see the issue here. - you called with nothing & a 3:1 chance of hitting which didn't happen. 

What's the twist?
  • edited September 2014
    Splendid thread, Slippy

• edited September 2014
    Run better slip water with your suited connetors:)
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: bs tournament event 6:
    Run better slip water with your suited connetors:)
    Posted by LARSON7
    Thanks mate :)