You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£8,80 game on Saturdays 20:40 - fao sky

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat
So I played this tonight and we got to the bubble. 7 left, 6 paid, so its not only the money bubble, its the final table bubble. Why does this game not have hand for hand?

I was sat on the 3 handed table for about 40 minutes playing whilst watching the 4 other players slowplay their way around the hands. Sure it's fair enough to exploit the flawed system.

I got coolered on exit, it's fine. I don't care about min cashing etc. Just don't really think its fair when our table has to play far more hands on the bubble than the other one. Can you please look into implementing this?

Edit - Tikay you have mail. :)

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Strange one MATT .
    I taught it was h4h on bubble and ft bubble ?
    There are a few blips in the system like 10 points for the 200gtd and 3 for the 200gtd deep stack
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to £8,80 game on Saturdays 20:40 - fao sky:
    So I played this tonight and we got to the bubble. 7 left, 6 paid, so its not only the money bubble, its the final table bubble. Why does this game not have hand for hand? I was sat on the 3 handed table for about 40 minutes playing whilst watching the 4 other players slowplay their way around the hands. Sure it's fair enough to exploit the flawed system. I got coolered on exit, it's fine. I don't care about min cashing etc. Just don't really think its fair when our table has to play far more hands on the bubble than the other one. Can you please look into implementing this? Edit - Tikay you have mail. :)
    Posted by Matt237
    Thanks Matt, safely received, though I can't really help in such matters. I've forwarded it to the Suits, though.
  • edited September 2014
    i do think this happens a few times because i have experienced the same and it really is not fair on the three handed table
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: £8,80 game on Saturdays 20:40 - fao sky:
    In Response to £8,80 game on Saturdays 20:40 - fao sky : Thanks Matt, safely received, though I can't really help in such matters. I've forwarded it to the Suits, though.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I understand thank you. Just see it as ourselves having a significant disadvantage to the other 4 players down to an error on sky parts. 
  • edited September 2014

Hi Matt.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I sent this thead upstairs, as I said at the time, & I've now managed to bump into the guy that knows the man who is related to the fella who sorts these things..... 

Anyway........

The "default" is that this Tourney SHOULD have had H4H on the FT Bubble.

Why did it not?

Well, this Tourney is a bit of an oddbod, think it only runs once per week (?), sort of thing, & so when they originally set up the "templates" for H4H, it was probably missed on this one. It has now been added to the template.

Apologies, obv.

• edited September 2014
    Hi Matt. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I sent this thead upstairs, as I said at the time, & I've now managed to bump into the guy that knows the man who is related to the fella who sorts these things.....  Anyway........ The "default" is that this Tourney SHOULD have had H4H on the FT Bubble.   Why did it not? Well, this Tourney is a bit of an oddbod, think it only runs once per week (?), sort of thing, & so when they originally set up the "templates" for H4H, it was probably missed on this one. It has now been added to the template. Apologies, obv.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    No worries, its not necessarily the FT bubble , its also the Money bubble, so when the tables are unequal in numbers its not really fair. I spoke to a few on skype and Pingu in particular pointed out its sometimes an issue with tournaments that aren't on the daily schedule. 

Edit - Going over my records of this MTT, its always 6 paid aswell, so a tad disappointed but it'll just go straight over my head.
  • edited September 2014

Please can I add to this thread for those upstairs...

NO H4H on FT or Cash bubble in the MEGASTACKS.. 8.30pm (mon/wed/frid i think)

TY
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: £8,80 game on Saturdays 20:40 - fao sky : No worries, its not necessarily the FT bubble , its also the Money bubble, so when the tables are unequal in numbers its not really fair. I spoke to a few on skype and Pingu in particular pointed out its sometimes an issue with tournaments that aren't on the daily schedule.  Edit - Going over my records of this MTT, its always 6 paid aswell, so a tad disappointed but it'll just go straight over my head.
    Posted by Matt237
    Yes Matt, you are absolutely right of course, it's not always fair.

Generally, of course, 57% of the players (those on the 4 handed table) don't complain so much......

I'm not suggesting that makes it right, but it sort of cuts both ways.

• edited September 2014
    Please can I add to this thread for those upstairs... NO H4H on FT or Cash bubble in the MEGASTACKS.. 8.30pm (mon/wed/frid i think) TY
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Noted Mr P, thanks.