You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Time Bank

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat
what's people's thoughts on a time bank, imo you don't get enough time to make decisions on sky. Maybe have a time bank button so you can click it and get 3 to use a tournament? so people when people are sat out it automatically doesnt get used as you'd have to click it?

Comments

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Time Bank:
    what's people's thoughts on a time bank, imo you don't get enough time to make decisions on sky. Maybe have a time bank button so you can click it and get 3 to use a tournament? so people when people are sat out it automatically doesnt get used as you'd have to click it?
    Posted by iwillbluff
    I think a three-second clock is what we need around here ;)
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Time Bank:
    Posted by iwillbluff
    It's been asked for countless times.
  • edited September 2014

i think a time bank would be a great addtion to the site more so for the late stages of mtts as 20secs to make a tough decsion is just not long enough...

• edited September 2014
    i can make decisions in well less than the time available
    not necessarily very good decisions mind you :-(
    but i don´t think it´s a lack of time
    more a lack of mind
    but i´d rather by chatting with paige about insomnia than having a timebank