You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

fosp sunday plo8

edited September 2014 in Poker Chat
hi folks, my fb membership is pending, but i fancied playing this tonight. does anyone know the password?

Neil

Comments

• edited September 2014
    In keeping with tradition with these password request posts, Hendrick... I couldn't possibly say.
  • edited September 2014
    I understand, I don't like asking, just didn't seem to be a huge uptake and its not a freeroll.

I have asked to join the facebook page so I can play the next one.

• edited September 2014
    This is open to all community members, password FOSP if not too late
  • edited September 2014
    Its not a locked tourney. the password is on the FOSP thread on page 3 of poker chat. Just in case I cant say for whatever reason.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: fosp sunday plo8:
    In keeping with tradition with these password request posts, Hendrick... I couldn't possibly say.
    Posted by Slipwater
    Had to check the lobby for the comp to see if you were being serious.

Apparently you are.

Unbelievable.

----------------------------

Hendrik password is FOSP, late reg is open for another 8 minutes, hopefully you can still make it.
  • edited September 2014
    Thanks Mike, just tried that though and it doesn't work, looks like its not meant to be.......

next time :-)

• edited September 2014
    Pass was: truehitters
    sorry just seen this
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: fosp sunday plo8 : Had to check the lobby for the comp to see if you were being serious. Apparently you are. Unbelievable. ---------------------------- Hendrik password is FOSP, late reg is open for another 8 minutes, hopefully you can still make it.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I thought this was for Facebook users only: I wasn't being a Richard about it.

I didn't think the password was in a thread, because I assumed Hendrick would have known that, and he would already have checked.
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: fosp sunday plo8 : I thought this was for Facebook users only: I wasn't being a Richard about it. I didn't think the password was in a thread , because I assumed Hendrick would have known that, and he would already have checked.
    Posted by Slipwater
    oh yes you were

everyone who plays these knows the answer, and if you don´t then you don´t need to be so helpful anyway.
  • edited September 2014
    Hey its ok guys and gals, my own fault for not remembering, it was the same password last time. 

No harm, no foul. i just came second in the £5.50 PLO8 that I would not have played in had I got into the FOSP tourney....result :-)

I'll catch it next time.

Cheers
    Neil
  • edited September 2014
    Thanks Mike, just tried that though and it doesn't work, looks like its not meant to be....... next time :-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Apologies for the incorrect info, I don't play the PLO games myself, checked the FOSP thread for the password and got the wrong end of the stick it would seem.

The passwords for these don't change btw, so you should be ok for next time.

The Wednesday holdem deepstack game (5.50) is password free.