You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My Primo Siiigggghhhhh

Hi all

Well, Lisa-Marie wants to get home to find out where I finished in the Primo, er, I ended a fine 408th :) My 88 v 99 sigh, see I can do it too ;), can I ask, which piece of me you would like please Lisa-Marie? ;)

Seriously, thank you for thinking about me in the Primo last night xxx

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to My Primo:
    Hi all Well, Lisa-Marie wants to get home to find out where I finished in the Primo, er, I ended a fine 408th :) My 88 v 99 sigh, see I can do it too ;), can I ask, which piece of me you would like please Lisa-Marie? ;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Unlucky mate. We was on same table early on...

I was doing average but then got knocked right down to 430chips but managed to work it back up to 4k but ended up going out in 248th! Lol..

Just came 8th in Bounty Hunter though. 90+ runners so not a bad result. Done quite good on tables today.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: My Primo:
    In Response to My Primo : Unlucky mate. We was on same table early on... I was doing average but then got knocked right down to 430chips but managed to work it back up to 4k but ended up going out in 248th! Lol.. Just came 8th in Bounty Hunter though. 90+ runners so not a bad result. Done quite good on tables today.
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    Hi Ads

Hope you didnt try to talk to me, unfortunately I was in miniview, so my appologies if you did
  • edited January 2010
    Hang on.. where is my reply to this?? I did post one last night!!

UL Barry :( xxx

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: My Primo Siiigggghhhhh:
    Hang on.. where is my reply to this?? I did post one last night!! UL Barry :( xxx
    Posted by LML
    Awwwwww thank you :) xxx, dissapearing ink ? lolol