You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

close please

edited February 2015 in Poker Chat
We all know there are ways and means if they want, to get around "being banned". But it seems these banned players dont even have to try very hard to be back on the site.

Comments

• edited February 2015
    I was hounded by a silly gang at the weekend a mottly crew who have no life outside FB..theres little point in complaining because this mob have a few connections....I knew I was chucking money away but there was method in my madness...I will keep this to myself for the moment....btw my ikle gang of crooks...Andy Murry gave my a huge win by getting to the open final...outa your league...you lot are allways good for a laugh
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: Any cheats banned yet still playing?:
    I was hounded by a silly gang at the weekend a mottly crew who have no life outside FB..theres little point in complaining because this mob have a few connections....I knew I was chucking money away but there was method in my madness...I will keep this to myself for the moment....btw my ikle gang of crooks...Andy Murry gave my a huge win by getting to the open final...outa your league...you lot are allways good for a laugh
    Posted by Daisy666

Any relevance to OP?
  • edited February 2015
    I'm OK for giving second chances to those that have made a mistake but I guess there needs to be some line drawn about what 'mistake' is worthy of a lifetime ban. I know one player was banned for playing in a country not allowed - this obviously would be unfair to put a lifetime ban since it can easily be an honest mistake.

Creating another account (via a friend) and abusing a promotion this way is obviously a more serious infraction and I'd say at least warrants a 2/3 year ban. Cheating again = lifetime ban.

Maybe if you were really remorseful and offered to pay back funds as well as give an apology, you could come back after 6 months/a year but again, a repeat offence should be a life time ban.
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: Any cheats banned yet still playing?:
    In Response to Re: Any cheats banned yet still playing? : Any relevance to OP?
    Posted by SJspanky1
    no idea