You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

it does happen

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
i was in newcastle yesterday and believe u me it does happen live. our winner daveyzz (and well deserved)had a hand against kevilfish u would not beleive.so all you knockers ove it only happens on sky think again.could some1 put it up as i cant or dont no how is more to the point. q5 ag aa

Comments

• edited January 2010
    It was in the Live Updates, here you go...

daveyzz all in

Kevilfish all in right behind him

daveyzz Q-5!

Kevilfish A-A

Board 3-4-6!!

turn 10

river 7

It is all about timing!

• edited January 2010
    I did something dirty once where I got it in with J-J vs A-A and was duly met with a A-3-3 flop. Turn J, river J. It was pretty sexy. 

The point is these things really do happen. You can never get your money in preflop 100% favourite, so learn how to embrace those sick ones and move on.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: it does happen:
    I did something dirty once where I got it in with J-J vs A-A and was duly met with a A-3-3 flop. Turn J, river J. It was pretty sexy.  The point is these things really do happen. You can never get your money in preflop 100% favourite, so learn how to embrace those sick ones and move on.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Yup, you did a dissappear, reappear on a drop kicked penguin, magician you :)
  • edited January 2010
    87% - 13& pre-flop
    66% - 32% on the flop (2% split)
    82% - 18% on the turn
    0% - 100% on the river

At the time it didn't bother me, when that flop came down, I knew it could go either way.

I still had 10K chips, I won the next 2 hands to get up to 42K - which included me hitting a 3-outer on the river -enough to see me through to the final table which I was delighted with.

Looking back, I'm still thinking IF the Aces had have held, I'd have been on 120K - could I have gone all the way?  
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: it does happen:
    87% - 13& pre-flop 66% - 32% on the flop (2% split) 82% - 18% on the turn 0% - 100% on the river At the time it didn't bother me, when that flop came down, I knew it could go either way. I still had 10K chips, I won the next 2 hands to get up to 42K - which included me hitting a 3-outer on the river -enough to see me through to the final table which I was delighted with. Looking back, I'm still thinking IF the Aces had have held, I'd have been on 120K - could I have gone all the way?  
    Posted by Kevilfish
    This is what some people need to learn, alot of players would of gone on tilt and been out in the next 2 or 3 hands. Well done on keeping your head and making Final Table