You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tournament Start Alert / Late Reg Alert

edited September 2014 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hi Guys,

I been thinking about a new feature i would like to see, That would be a tournament alert.

During Multi tabling sometimes i think to myself if i get time / space on my screen (i only 4 table max) i will enter x tournament or x satellite.

Sometimes i simply forget to register for a tournament but dont always pre reg as i have kids / other commitments.

What i would like is an a button in the lobby with something like "Alert me" as the caption, What i see this doing is alerting me when a tournament is about to start, a tournament has started and there are 10 minutes left of late reg.

Obviously if im already in the tournament these alerts will be suppressed.

In future this feature could be expanded to include alerts of your favourite tournaments etc.. 

Thanks

Mike

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Hi Mike

There are alerts that appear in the chat box for MTT's about to start.
    Do you have chat box showing?
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Tournament Start Alert / Late Reg Alert:
    Hi Mike There are alerts that appear in the chat box for MTT's about to start. Do you have chat box showing?
    Posted by VespaPX
    Hey bud.

I do but it doesnt always show the tournaments im interested in, for example i like the sats into the 9.30 £11 bh, which isnt ultimately beneficial for sky to display in the chat window as these alerts seem site wide other people wouldnt be interested in the peasant tournaments :p
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Tournament Start Alert / Late Reg Alert:
    In Response to Re: Tournament Start Alert / Late Reg Alert : Hey bud. I do but it doesnt always show the tournaments im interested in, for example i like the sats into the 9.30 £11 bh, which isnt ultimately beneficial for sky to display in the chat window as these alerts seem site wide other people wouldnt be interested in the peasant tournaments :p
    Posted by Mikeycb
    Know what you're saying.

Could do with something like a favourites button in the lobby that you click a few that you want to play and then you get alerted when they're about to start?